ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Private Message

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ITEXPERT

Re: Private Message

Post by ITEXPERT » Sat May 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Thanks Casa :)

ITEXPERT

Post by ITEXPERT » Sat May 20, 2017 3:11 pm

CR001 wrote:
ITEXPERT wrote:Thanks for your reply. is it auto activation?
Yes it should be. You should be aware that if there is any indication of abuse of the PM function, be it sending unsolicited PMs to members etc, suddenly stopping posting publicly and only via PM etc, then PM function will be withdrawn permanently.

Members should always post in public so that any information posted can be checked, corrected if necessary and validated.
Its not working for me i think. May be technical issues? As it stays in outbox?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat May 20, 2017 3:14 pm

ITEXPERT wrote:Thanks Casa :)
Not me. CR001 responded.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat May 20, 2017 3:15 pm

ITEXPERT wrote:
CR001 wrote:
ITEXPERT wrote:Thanks for your reply. is it auto activation?
Yes it should be. You should be aware that if there is any indication of abuse of the PM function, be it sending unsolicited PMs to members etc, suddenly stopping posting publicly and only via PM etc, then PM function will be withdrawn permanently.

Members should always post in public so that any information posted can be checked, corrected if necessary and validated.
Its not working for me i think. May be technical issues? As it stays in outbox?
Messages remain in the outbox until the recipient has read the PM :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.