ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advice on my case after AR refusal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

siftkhanz

Re: Need advice on my case after AR refusal

Post by siftkhanz » Sat May 20, 2017 5:59 pm

monty87 wrote:
siftkhanz wrote: to be honest I personally feel like going in person because in post they going to take forever again ... thats my gut feeling so far ... what about you any opinion yet ?

regards
I think you should go in person for SET(LR), it does not really matter how complex or straightforward your case is, HO shouldn't have the premium service at the first place and charge high fee if they cannot make the decision on same day or couple of weeks in case of further enquiries. Being a Tier 1 General migrant, your intention is to clarify your position with Home Office as soon as possible and survive economically in UK. PEO application is the best way for caseworkers to seek clarity from the applicant regarding the information at hand, such as requesting to interview, filling in questionnaire or any explanation needed. In case Home Office refuse application, you could also put all these things in judicial review as a result of procedural impropriety and irrationality of decision that Home Office simply referred to previous decisions without giving any consideration or scrutiny to documents and submission in current application.

Thanks buddy for all the suggestions :)

Chief786

Post by Chief786 » Sun May 21, 2017 3:55 am

I feel sad not angry the way home office treating us after all these years they are asking stupid questions and if you answer all the questions and provide all the documents even then they come up with bull shit stories like we don't think income is genuine. It's sad people have built their lives here what a shame real shame. Block Romford road and green street and protest against Theresa May.

Chief786

Post by Chief786 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 am

ITEXPERT wrote:
nomanwahab wrote:Hi siftkhanz
Dont worry brother everything should be fine. Same thing happend with my close friend applied set o may 1 2016 . Interview called october 2016. Refusal letter received march 15 2017. Same reason not satisfy selfemployed incime. He done all amedments before applied.
On 15 april applied set lr 10 years PEO glasgow. No question asked about previous application. Passport expired during last application. They ask some time to arrange new passport. 1 may 2017 set lr application approved.
Hope this will give you some hope about your 10 years set lr application.
That's really positive, would you mind sharing more detials like his amended tax and the reason provided for initial refusal which are now overturned? Thanks

It's a gud news but Is it possible guys to get passport in 15 days as well as visa ? I'm not sure abt it.

Chief786

Post by Chief786 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:01 am

Chief786 wrote:
ITEXPERT wrote:
nomanwahab wrote:Hi siftkhanz
Dont worry brother everything should be fine. Same thing happend with my close friend applied set o may 1 2016 . Interview called october 2016. Refusal letter received march 15 2017. Same reason not satisfy selfemployed incime. He done all amedments before applied.
On 15 april applied set lr 10 years PEO glasgow. No question asked about previous application. Passport expired during last application. They ask some time to arrange new passport. 1 may 2017 set lr application approved.
Hope this will give you some hope about your 10 years set lr application.
That's really positive, would you mind sharing more detials like his amended tax and the reason provided for initial refusal which are now overturned? Thanks

It's a gud news but Is it possible guys to get passport in 15 days as well as visa ? I'm not sure abt it. It's not even possible to be honest. Can you plz explain little bit more plz. Thanks