ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non Federal CSQ and FSW (Two Applications)- Help Please

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

techLover
Newly Registered

Non Federal CSQ and FSW (Two Applications)- Help Please

Post by techLover » Sun May 21, 2017 9:13 am

Dear all,
I need your help please.
Following two applications in progress
1) My Spouse was nominated in August, 16 to apply for Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) . Quebec official didn't ask for any documentation yet, it means processing on application is not started. Offcourse did not received CSQ and Federal part of the application is not started.

2) FSW (Outland) - E-AOR April, 2017.

In first application (non-federal Quebec part) I am accompanying spouse and principal applicant is my spouse. In second application I am principal applicant and my spouse is accompanying me.

Weblink removed by moderator - kindly refrain from posting link to immigration companies.

Some people on forum are saying it candidate should drop one nomination from two to proceed the case. We are more interested in FSW application. I am afraid that due to our CSQ application, our FSW application is rejected.

Can FSW system talk to Quebec system?
How to withdraw from CSQ application?

Any advice/suggestion in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,