ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jackharry691
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Visa

Post by jackharry691 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:53 pm

How can i get general visa for UK?

Mrchaany

Re: Tier 1 General Visa

Post by Mrchaany » Wed May 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Ukvi has stopped tier 1 general long time ago, but there is tier 2 general still intake.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:34 pm

jackharry691 wrote:How can i get general visa for UK?
Assuming you mean a visa to live events and work, only Tier 2 General is available.

If you have £200,000 to invest or start a business, you can l9ok at tier 1 entrepreneur.

You would need to provide more information on what your goal is.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

adnansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by adnansaeed » Sun May 21, 2017 9:43 am

The Tier 2 visa is now the main UK immigration route for skilled workers coming to the UK to take up employment, usually paying a salary of at least £20,800. In order to apply for this visa you must have a job offer and a certificate of sponsorship from a UK employer with a valid Tier 2 sponsorship licence.

Few years ago i had also applied for this but some solicitors helped me, if you wants to contact them maybe you can get some help.
Weblink removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:15 am

adnansaeed wrote:The Tier 2 visa is now the main UK immigration route for skilled workers coming to the UK to take up employment, usually paying a salary of at least £20,800. In order to apply for this visa you must have a job offer and a certificate of sponsorship from a UK employer with a valid Tier 2 sponsorship licence.

Few years ago i had also applied for this but some solicitors helped me, if you wants to contact them maybe you can get some help.
Kindly refrain from posting link and names to companies. This is not permitted on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am

CR001 wrote:
adnansaeed wrote:The Tier 2 visa is now the main UK immigration route for skilled workers coming to the UK to take up employment, usually paying a salary of at least £20,800. In order to apply for this visa you must have a job offer and a certificate of sponsorship from a UK employer with a valid Tier 2 sponsorship licence.

Kindly refrain from posting link and names to companies. This is not permitted on the forum.
Even more so when in the first post on the forum is a recommendation of your own company. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

adnansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by adnansaeed » Mon May 22, 2017 7:13 am

Casa wrote:
CR001 wrote:

Even more so when in the first post on the forum is a recommendation of your own company. :idea:
No i'm not recommending as my own. i was just trying to help out and i have never used forums before.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:18 am

adnansaeed wrote:No i'm not recommending as my own. i was just trying to help out and i have never used forums before.
Suggest you read the forum rules (as required to do when registering on the forum) to understand how it works and what is and is not permitted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

adnansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by adnansaeed » Mon May 22, 2017 8:06 am

CR001 wrote:
adnansaeed wrote:No i'm not recommending as my own. i was just trying to help out and i have never used forums before.
Suggest you read the forum rules (as required to do when registering on the forum) to understand how it works and what is and is not permitted.
Thanks, I'll study it. And if there is any other suggestion for me. I'll be thankful.