ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Standard Visitor Visa - Refusal+ reapply

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Standard Visitor Visa - Refusal+ reapply

Post by smartofficer » Sat May 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Hello to all geek.
We have applied for my parents Standard tourist visa on 22 March 2017. But UKVI ( VFS Delhi)refused standard visit visa to my parents. Let me explain scenario to clear the understanding :-
My self.
1. I am Indefinite Leave to remain.
2. Renting a house.
3. Full time employer.

Family detail's.
1. Agriculture business.
2. Mother homemaker.
3. Agriculture certificate from S.D.O ( Sub divisional Magistrate). with xxxx amounts.
4. around £12000 savings. with fixed deposits and saving accounts. bank letters etc. etc.
5. Sponsorship letter from my side with 6 months payslips, bank statements etc. etc.
6. Agriculture Land deeds, registrations and verified valuations from S.D.O.

As all agriculture income is tax free in India. so we never file any Income Tax return

They have agreed and accepted with all the documents and given a very funny reason in refusal.
They have made 6 paragraphs. from 1 to 5 para they accepted and agreed documents and explained we agreed , we agreed .

In 6th para they have give reason of refusal as follows.

They said that we accept your agriculture income certificate and dont need any proofs for this but their is cash deposits in your account and cash withdraw, which we could not able to clarify. so we think you might going to work in UK.

I wanted to know when we can reapply with all the above proofs and correcting documents in more details.

Best Regards

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Standard Visitor Visa - Refusal+ reapply

Post by bruteforce » Sat May 20, 2017 10:15 pm

you can reapply whenever you are ready. There is no time restriction.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Mon May 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Hi
I wanted to write covering letter to consulate with all the explanations about the refusals and situations which in agricultural things.
Any Template please. ?
Best Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:01 am

There are no template or 'one size fits all' letters. Just write what your circumstances are. HO will cross check the new application with the refused ones anyway.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

smartofficer
Mood:
Wales

Post by smartofficer » Tue May 23, 2017 10:31 pm

hi
in previous application We have wrote that my mum is unemployed but as we have filed ITR and in this case its come under self employed with income. so does it going to make +ve or -ve effect. and how We can Overcome this.

tnila
India

Post by tnila » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:19 am

Hello there,

What was the outcome of your application? I am in the similar situation would like to know how did you get on with your application?

Many Thanks.