ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 YEARS APPEAL RIGHT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

ILR 10 YEARS APPEAL RIGHT

Post by jafferdeen » Wed May 24, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi

Can someone tell if Home Office still give appeal right on Refusal of ILR on the basis of 10 years lawful residency?

Thank
J Khan

Casa

Re: ILR 10 YEARS APPEAL RIGHT

Post by Casa » Wed May 24, 2017 5:06 pm

jafferdeen wrote:Hi

Can someone tell if Home Office still give appeal right on Refusal of ILR on the basis of 10 years lawful residency?

Thank
Are you asking for yourself?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

jafferdeen
Member of Standing

Post by jafferdeen » Wed May 24, 2017 5:07 pm

NO someone asked me .Please advice
J Khan

BadgerSet
Newly Registered

Post by BadgerSet » Fri May 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Hi there,

I applied for a 10 year ILR, was refused on grounds of long absence, and I am appealing. I'm at the Tribunal right now, waiting on my hearing. So yes, there can be the right of appeal. I don't know all the details. Going by what my lawyers say, the grounds for appeal were reduced, but a couple of interpretations have re-expanded them a little bit.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri May 26, 2017 4:44 pm

jafferdeen wrote:NO someone asked me .Please advice
As you have so many friends, cousin brother, cousin sister and other relatives with varying immigration issues, it would be preferable for them to register on the forum and ask their own questions. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Chief786

Post by Chief786 » Fri May 26, 2017 11:59 pm

Casa wrote:
jafferdeen wrote:NO someone asked me .Please advice
As you have so many friends, cousin brother, cousin sister and other relatives with varying immigration issues, it would be preferable for them to register on the forum and ask their own questions. :idea:

Hi Casa,

I am asking for myself and have been asking for the last couple of weeks so can you please let me know if there's any right to work and right to appeal if I get rejection for set LR 10 years ? Please let me know it would be a great help. Thanks

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat May 27, 2017 12:44 am

Hi
Under SET (LR) there is appeal right 100% sure.
Strong commitment, extreme faith and honesty will recognize your existence.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Sat May 27, 2017 8:03 am

Mrchaany wrote:Hi
Under SET (LR) there is appeal right 100% sure.
It's not 100%. search the forum u will get to now few people never got appeal rights.

I know few people personally who never got appeal right. It depends on the case worker. If he thinks that your

case raises some Human rights issues than yes u will get appeal right.