ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay Delay Delay!!! EUFam Decision pending.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

azeemabbas
Newly Registered

Delay Delay Delay!!! EUFam Decision pending.

Post by azeemabbas » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:29 am

Hello everyone,
I applied for EU1 fam in Feburary 2017 and in mid May got my temp stam 4 for 6 months which expired in December. I went to local guarda station to extand my temp stamp but immigration officer refused to extend. i wrote an email and post a letter to Eu treaty rights department to know the status of my application but no answer. I visited immigration office in Dublin couple of times but they have no idea as they said there is a backlocked in applications. My wife was a student when we applied for the EUfam, now shes working full time and we updated them about this thing.
I need suggestion what i can do to know the status of my application? Should i go through court to force them to give decision? or anyone has this kind of issue.
Please write me.
thank you!

Topcat72m
Ireland

Re: Delay Delay Delay!!! EUFam Decision pending.

Post by Topcat72m » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:44 am

Can you not aske for another temp stamp 4. While you are waiting.

I applied under spouse of irish citizen 9 months ago. Still haven't got a temp stamp. Ive never seen any service to be so slow and cumbersome.

azeemabbas
Newly Registered

Post by azeemabbas » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:09 pm

Topcat72m wrote:Can you not aske for another temp stamp 4. While you are waiting.

I applied under spouse of irish citizen 9 months ago. Still haven't got a temp stamp. Ive never seen any service to be so slow and cumbersome.
Yes i askedfor extension but my local garda immigration officer rejected as he just politly said sorry i cant grant you extansion.
This is horrible its almost 14 months since i applied.

Do you think that i have to go through court to ask fot decision?

Topcat72m
Ireland

Post by Topcat72m » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:23 pm

I don't know about that. I think u should email immigration explaining your situation and ask for a temp stamp while u are waiting.

azeemabbas
Newly Registered

Post by azeemabbas » Mon May 01, 2017 1:06 am

Topcat72m wrote:I don't know about that. I think u should email immigration explaining your situation and ask for a temp stamp while u are waiting.
I wrote an email and post a letter as well but they didnt hear from them. They just keep ignoring everything.

ipreciosa
Newly Registered

Post by ipreciosa » Tue May 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi there,
I read ur post and I'm in the same situation, I applied for an EU fam card last November 2016 and got my temp stamp 4 that expires this July. They were meant to have an answer for me in April but nothing yet. I already sent an email but no answer. I know I still have time before my stamp 4 expires but after reading your post I'm worried. Are u still in the country? Any news yet? Did u find a way to inquire after ur application?

azeemabbas
Newly Registered

Post by azeemabbas » Tue May 02, 2017 11:31 pm

ipreciosa wrote:Hi there,
I read ur post and I'm in the same situation, I applied for an EU fam card last November 2016 and got my temp stamp 4 that expires this July. They were meant to have an answer for me in April but nothing yet. I already sent an email but no answer. I know I still have time before my stamp 4 expires but after reading your post I'm worried. Are u still in the country? Any news yet? Did u find a way to inquire after ur application?
Keep writting them and visiting them in main dublin office. They just dont care about anyone. Ask them for extension early before your visa expire. I still have no visa but my local garda station immigration officer rejected my extention which is ridiculous.

azeemabbas
Newly Registered

Post by azeemabbas » Tue May 02, 2017 11:57 pm

azeemabbas wrote:Hello everyone,
I applied for EU1 fam in Feburary 2017 and in mid May got my temp stam 4 for 6 months which expired in December. I went to local guarda station to extand my temp stamp but immigration officer refused to extend. i wrote an email and post a letter to Eu treaty rights department to know the status of my application but no answer. I visited immigration office in Dublin couple of times but they have no idea as they said there is a backlocked in applications. My wife was a student when we applied for the EUfam, now shes working full time and we updated them about this thing.
I need suggestion what i can do to know the status of my application? Should i go through court to force them to give decision? or anyone has this kind of issue.
Please write me.
thank you!
Feb 2016*

Strider1779
Newly Registered

Post by Strider1779 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:10 am

It took my wife 10 months to get the letter of approval out... I did email a few times last month for an update and got no reply...think they are really swamped with applications.

I did read on here 1 of the guys complained to the minister and then he got progress..... so maybe you should right to the minister.... asking for a status update...explaining about the lack of response from the office and how you currently are a "prisoner of ireland" instead of a free EU citizen! In reality thats what it is till they update your GNIB card

azeemabbas
Newly Registered

Post by azeemabbas » Sat May 13, 2017 12:26 am

Finally i receive a repy from naturalisation. They are asking me to submit all the document with in 10 days. I dont know why either they lost my documents or they want to check something.... no idea :? . This is rediclous after long long delay they are simply asking each and everything from the start. :x

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Sat May 13, 2017 6:21 am

They are asking me to submit all the document with in 10 days
Same thing happened to me asking for more evidence. On the first reply I received from them they listed all the documents I submitted with the application they kept in file.

On the second letter they also asked for more documents to submit within 10 days.

In this case I wrote a letter to INIS stating back their first reply with the list of the documents they had in file. I also stated that the documents they aknowledged were an exhaustive list of all the evidence I had therefore I was not submitting further evidence. I also stated in the letter that should they want copies of the already submitted evidence I would be happy to send them again. After I sent this letter I never heard back from them asking for more evidence. Obviously make sure you send the letter recorded delivery.

I suspect they use the same format replies because is easier for them to ask for evidence (without needing to look at the file) then missing out on them.

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:20 am

Guys i knw immigration delay 95%of the applications .and its becaz many of us gain Visas on fakee marriages n fakee documents and now we all have to pay the price.

Only thing i advice they if ur marriage is genuine n ur doc or real SO NOTHIN TO BE WORRIED ABOUT.. ITS is your rights so fight for it ..
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰

ipreciosa
Newly Registered

Post by ipreciosa » Thu May 25, 2017 5:10 pm

I got my good news today...after 7 months I finally got the residency, next step is going to the Garda! :D
Good luck to u all

azeemabbas
Newly Registered

Post by azeemabbas » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:06 pm

congratulation!
ipreciosa wrote:I got my good news today...after 7 months I finally got the residency, next step is going to the Garda! :D
Good luck to u all

Mr tabikhan
Newly Registered

Post by Mr tabikhan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:57 am

Hey there can someone help us to find out what's going on
We applied eu1 spouse visa by the end of December last year and after 3 weeks we got response form immigration to ask just couple of more things and we provide them after that again 3 weeks we heard from them we received your documents and that's it,they didn't give us and temporary visa or stam 4,now almost is 5th month and we didn't heard nothing from immigration,we are married couple and And we living together and my wife she working as well,please could u someone explain why they are taking so long and why they didn't give us even temporary visa,
Please someone share with us own story

Topcat72m
Ireland

Post by Topcat72m » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:17 am

We are in same situation but waiting since july of last year. I emailed them 2 weeks ago and only recieved an automated message. Its like they closed up and nothing is happening.

Mr tabikhan
Newly Registered

Post by Mr tabikhan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Hey In ur case did they give u any decision date?

Topcat72m
Ireland

Post by Topcat72m » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Mr tabikhan wrote:Hey In ur case did they give u any decision date?
They just said between 9-12months Wait.

Mr tabikhan
Newly Registered

Post by Mr tabikhan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:03 pm

But they give us date end of June,
Could u explain me about ur case as well,
We applied in end of December and our finel date which one they give to us is end of June,but then didn't give us any temporary visa,I'm wondering why they do issue the temporary visa or they make decisions on the time or may b we have to wait more then 6 months,this is our last month,please someone share with us if they have same satutaion

azeemabbas
Newly Registered

Post by azeemabbas » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Mr tabikhan wrote:But they give us date end of June,
Could u explain me about ur case as well,
We applied in end of December and our finel date which one they give to us is end of June,but then didn't give us any temporary visa,I'm wondering why they do issue the temporary visa or they make decisions on the time or may b we have to wait more then 6 months,this is our last month,please someone share with us if they have same satutaion
I had a same situation. My visa expired in december and no further extention. They send me a letter last month asking more documents now submitted the doc more than a month passed but no reply. God knows what they really want.

azeemabbas
Newly Registered

Post by azeemabbas » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:59 am

Hi everyone. Finally i got my decision for residency permit. I got the letter from INIS last week.

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Post by together_2017 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:30 pm

While waiting for the decision, and currently on stamp4 ... Is there any days/weeks limit to be return back before that,, if I have to go outside Eire for a while? Please share :)

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:49 pm

azeemabbas wrote:Hi everyone. Finally i got my decision for residency permit. I got the letter from INIS last week.
Congratulations!
Looks like you had to wait for a very long time. Did you have no status in the meanwhile and have you now got the 5 years EU Fam?

npayne27

Post by npayne27 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:36 am

azeemabbas wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:59 am
Hi everyone. Finally i got my decision for residency permit. I got the letter from INIS last week.
Hello!

Can I ask how long you have waited exactly since you applied? My husband applied in March, and his temp stamp 4 will expire in December, but the decision was due on 7th September 2017, almost a month ago. We have two children and I am self-employed and going to start a second job at the end of this month. He has also just signed onto job seekers because he has not been able to get a job yet after over a hundred applications.

We are about to pay 2800 euros for one-year car insurance (and we have to pay full amount) in his name because we need the car to take our daughter to school, we can't afford taxis and buses all the time. What should we do to find out from INIS his application status? We have sent an email and posted a letter with further bank statements, utility etc.

Thanks and Congratulations!