ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to chase up visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

longwu
Newly Registered

how to chase up visa

Post by longwu » Fri May 26, 2017 3:20 pm

I applied the visa at the jan 2017, and there is no any feedback about my visa , I want to go to other country in the next month , how to contract with HO or Chase my visa

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: how to chase up visa

Post by hina_pirzada » Fri May 26, 2017 5:19 pm

if you chase them they will chase you or send them some sweets. lolz. Dont mind, just wait do not rush.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri May 26, 2017 10:40 pm

There is no way to chase up your visa. You only must wait to hear back from UKVI. The processing time varies depending on your application which is from few weeks to several months (8-9 months or even more) You must not plan travel until you hear back from Home Office. :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Sat May 27, 2017 12:57 pm

Sadly you can't chase them or speed the process up not matter what your circumstances are or how urgent it is.

The best you can do is call them, quote your reference number received in your acknowledgement letter, but keep in mind that all you are going to get is "your application is in process" with absolutely no indication as to when it could be ready.

All you can do is wait...

tm231
Newly Registered

Post by tm231 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello,
Delayed application are now normal occurrence for Tier 1 entrepreneur application (new/extension)
You can discuss your case with your MP to follow up with UKVI on your behalf. My MP assisted a lot with fast and accurate update throughout the period that my application was pending with UKVI.
I wish you all the best. Hopefully, it will end well :D

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:15 pm

You can track your application on this link, Plz put Home office reference no which you can find Letter which is application confirmation letter you got from HO.

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... ion-status

Thanks,
HN