ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MARRIAGE AFTER DEPORTATION

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

khan1992

MARRIAGE AFTER DEPORTATION

Post by khan1992 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:08 pm

:? Hi guys...really need some advice...
My now husband was deported from the U.K 4 YEARS ago on fast track system in 2013.
We married few weeks ago in his home country.
I know that applying for his visa would not be a problem now ..however when he was in detention he lied about his nationality a and gave a false name ...and would the home office have all his finger prints still on record.I wanted to know would this affect my application and I'm really stuck on what to do. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Re: MARRIAGE AFTER DEPORTATION

Post by Route to ILR » Tue May 30, 2017 5:21 pm

khan1992 wrote::? Hi guys...really need some advice...
My now husband was deported from the U.K 4 YEARS ago on fast track system in 2013.
We married few weeks ago in his home country.
I know that applying for his visa would not be a problem now ..however when he was in detention he lied about his nationality a and gave a false name ...and would the home office have all his finger prints still on record.I wanted to know would this affect my application and I'm really stuck on what to do. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
Yes. They have everything in record. They take fingerprints to catch people like your husband who lie to them about their names and nationalities.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue May 30, 2017 5:48 pm

Your husband is likely to be refused under 320(11) - Frustrating the Immigration Rules

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... raph-32011

Note:
"using an assumed identity or multiple identities;
previous use of a different identity or multiple identities for deceptive reasons
"

This will flag up when his fingerprints are taken for Biometrics.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue May 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Fingerprinting wrote: 3.1.2 Retention of Fingerprints Under Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (as amended by inserted by the Anti-terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001), fingerprints will now normally be retained for 10 years. This applies to successful and unsuccessful claimants.
Although the text of the document refers to the UKBA, Google also listed the file under UKV&I and the Home Office.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.