ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment after Tax Amendement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

paboluuk

PEO Appointment after Tax Amendement

Post by paboluuk » Sat May 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi All,

Has anyone applied for ILR - PEO appointment after tax amendments and successful outcome.

Thanks

sunymalik

Re: PEO Appointment after Tax Amendement

Post by sunymalik » Mon May 15, 2017 4:54 am

there are many who got positive outcome......Tax amendments is not criminal offence....you have done the amendment when you feel like there is error in previous declaration.....dnt worry u shud be fine if u have valid reason......i have many frnds who got ILR after amendments........thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon May 15, 2017 8:38 am

Much depends on whether the Case Worker considers that the tax has only been amended in order to secure ILR and whether the amendment has been made close to submitting the application.

Also bear in mind that PSC Case Workers are of a junior level and generally don't have the authority to process an application which requires further checks with other Government departments.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

paboluuk

Post by paboluuk » Mon May 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Thanks for your reply sunymalik & Casa.

In-case junior case worker unable to make decision on the day, worst case how much more time would take to make decision.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:13 pm

paboluuk wrote:Thanks for your reply sunymalik & Casa.

In-case junior case worker unable to make decision on the day, worst case how much more time would take to make decision.

Thanks
It can take a few weeks, or it can take many months, as some members have been experiencing.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vut88

Post by vut88 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:27 am

My friend applied in Sept 2016 PEO and still waiting.

paboluuk

Post by paboluuk » Tue May 30, 2017 7:50 pm

sunymalik wrote:there are many who got positive outcome......Tax amendments is not criminal offence....you have done the amendment when you feel like there is error in previous declaration.....dnt worry u shud be fine if u have valid reason......i have many frnds who got ILR after amendments........thanks
Hi sunymalik,

thanks for this. Should I require Accountant letter for this Amendment ? Just mentioning reason for Amendment in the Covering letter would sufficient. please let me know.

Many Thanks,