ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Graduate Visa (Continuous Financial Support)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Graduate Visa (Continuous Financial Support)

Post by wajeeh4 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi,

I have established company in UAE and now I have successfully got Uk Entrepreneur Graduate visa.

My question is when I relocate to UK on above visa. For my financial stability on monthly basis I want to continue my current business and also setup my company in UK.

Can I find decent job in UK while I do setup my own company there?

Can I travel to UAE regularly for the sake of my monthly income in UAE and also focus on establishing my company in UK in which I will have 2 years.

Someone please advice me and guide me on what is the best way? How to sustain decent income monthly and not make any difference if make any move?

marcnath

Re: Entrepreneur Graduate Visa (Continuous Financial Support

Post by marcnath » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:40 pm

wajeeh4 wrote:Hi,

I have established company in UAE and now I have successfully got Uk Entrepreneur Graduate visa.{/quote]

Congratulations !
wajeeh4 wrote:My question is when I relocate to UK on above visa. For my financial stability on monthly basis I want to continue my current business and also setup my company in UK.
Why not ? Nothing stops you.
wajeeh4 wrote:Can I find decent job in UK while I do setup my own company there?
Pretty much any job is decent in my opinion (unless it is criminal) and there are jobs available in the UK.
wajeeh4 wrote:Can I travel to UAE regularly for the sake of my monthly income in UAE and also focus on establishing my company in UK in which I will have 2 years.
Nothing prevents you form doing that. Whether you can do both successfully is very much dependent on you personally. I can't see how someone else can answer that for you.
wajeeh4 wrote:Someone please advice me and guide me on what is the best way? How to sustain decent income monthly and not make any difference if make any move?
One of the key skills of an entrepreneur is finding solutions to problems.

This is probably not the best forum for your personal questions - most of your questions are those that only you can answer.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:40 pm

You do NOT have the right to work for anyone under Tier 1GE visa. It is illegal to work for someone else on this visa :!:
Can I travel to UAE regularly for the sake of my monthly income in UAE and also focus on establishing my company in UK in which I will have 2 years.
In theory yes bur I do not see why you even applied to get a visa and move to the UK when you had no proper plans to sustain yourself to begin with :?
Someone please advice me and guide me on what is the best way? How to sustain decent income monthly and not make any difference if make any move?
You are expected to build a business and make living out of that business or rely on your savings in the beginning. You also need to invest substantial amount of cash to move to Tier 1E route.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:31 am

zimba88 wrote:
You do NOT have the right to work for anyone under Tier 1GE visa. It is illegal to work for someone else on this visa :!:
Zimba - I am curious.
The guidance (dated 6 April 2017) states
1.11 Conditions of leave
If you are granted leave in Tier 1 (Graduate entrepreneur), you must meet certain conditions during
your stay:
• You must remain endorsed by:
• a Home Office recognised higher educational institution (HEI), or the Department for
International Trade (DIT)
• You must obey UK laws
• You must only stay in the UK for the time your visa allows
• You must have no recourse to public funds (you cannot claim most benefits paid by the
state)
• You must register with the police, if paragraph 326 of the Immigration Rules requires
you to (see section on Police registration)
• For applications submitted on or before 5 April 2013, you must have no other
employment of more than 20 hours per week
• You must not work as a:
 doctor or dentist in training, or
 professional sportsperson (including sports coach).
• You may study subject to the condition below
That appears to indicate there is no other work restriction. Is the work restriction clause somewhere else ?
Though I can't imagine how one can do a "decent" job and set up a business.....
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

wajeeh4
Newly Registered

Post by wajeeh4 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi Marcnath and Zimba,

Thanks for your replies and advices.

Marcnath - yes nothing prevents me to travel and look after my both businesses in UAE and Uk. Thanks for all your answers.

Zimba - you mentioned that if I didn't want to stay in UK then why I applied. I have applied to setup my business and live there and I have to take care of income because immediately arriving in UK my Uk company won't give profits. As I understand from Marcnath that I can work full-time as well for any employer in UK if they hire me.