ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 EXTENSION, PROOF OF FUNDING

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adii
Newly Registered

TIER 1 EXTENSION, PROOF OF FUNDING

Post by Adii » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:31 am

HELLO EXPERTS AND MANTORS I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE

BASICALLY I GOT ENTREPRENEUR VISA IN 2014, NOW MY EXTENSION IS DUE IN THIS MONTH (17 JUNE )
MY QUESTIONS ARE BASICALLY,

HOW CAN I PROOF MY FUNDINGS OF 50000 OTHER THAN THE BANK STATEMENT ?

DO I NEED TO PROOF THE SERVICES I TOOK FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES TO SHOW THE INVESTMENT OTHER THAN BANK STATEMENT ?

MY PARTNER LEFT THE COMPANY 2 YEARS AGO AND GOT ILR BY 10 YEARS CATEGORY, DO I NEED TO DO SOME PAPER WORK REGARDING THAT AS WELL.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT IN THOSE ISSUES.

marcnath

Re: TIER 1 EXTENSION, PROOF OF FUNDING

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:23 am

Adii wrote:HELLO EXPERTS AND MANTORS I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE

BASICALLY I GOT ENTREPRENEUR VISA IN 2014, NOW MY EXTENSION IS DUE IN THIS MONTH (17 JUNE )

The guidelines are very clear about what the proof need is. It is essentially (but not only) the company accounts.
Adii wrote:DO I NEED TO PROOF THE SERVICES I TOOK FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES TO SHOW THE INVESTMENT OTHER THAN BANK STATEMENT ?
I don't understand this. The investment is supposed to be from you or on your behalf. What kind of services are you talking about ?
Adii wrote:MY PARTNER LEFT THE COMPANY 2 YEARS AGO AND GOT ILR BY 10 YEARS CATEGORY, DO I NEED TO DO SOME PAPER WORK REGARDING THAT AS WELL.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT IN THOSE ISSUES.
Should not matter - your application is your own
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

HLAW
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 1 EXTENSION, PROOF OF FUNDING

Post by HLAW » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:05 pm

marcnath wrote:Adii wrote:
HELLO EXPERTS AND MANTORS I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE

I think your question has two branches...

1. How the funds were invested.
2. How the invested funds were used in your proposed business.

1. Invested funds must be shown from personal bank statement to Business bank statements for every single investment totalling no less than £50,000 or £200,000 depending on your initial application. You also need a letter from your accountant confirming this investment and provide a breakdown including dates and amounts which must correlate with the bank statements. The accountant needs to be registered with the relevant authorities.

2. How the £50,000 or £20,000 was invested needs to be shown through invoices/receipts, RTIs for at least 2 full time or 4 part-time employees. Payslips for all employees. Rent receipts and other business expenditures have to be listed in the accountant's letter.

Finally, I should tell you that you MUST have informed the Home Office regarding your partner leaving the tier 1 Category AND you MUST get this in writing from him before you make your extension application giving you authority to use his half of £25,000 or whatever his share was at the time of the application.