ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLEASE, Extension of the visa.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adii
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP PLEASE, Extension of the visa.

Post by Adii » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:49 pm

Hi zimba88 and all Respected experts,

Basically I asked question before in this issue but i think my question was not clear, MARCNATH try to answer me but it was my fault because the thing i was trying to ask was not clear. basically what i need to ask is I got my visa in June 2014 now my extension is due this month (June 2017)
basically what i want to know few important questions:

1.My partner who was a team member with me at the time of my initial grant of visa left the company 1 Year ago and got ILR by 10 years category, in the application form there is a question in section 3 stating that"

"ARE YOU A MEMBER OF ENTREPRENEURIAL TEAM?"
what should I answer, should I write YES or NO.

2.Another question is: When i got my Visa in June 2014, from June 2014 to April 2016 I had no company's business account and at that time I used to do money transaction from my personal account and a sole trader business account which was not a ltd business account. As per my accounts submitted until Feb 2016 I had invested £28250 as unsecured director's loan in my annual return filed. Now as per my accounts submitted until Feb 2017 I have invested £33650 more, so the total investment until feb 2017 is £61900 in my annual return. .THE AMOUNT I can ONLY prove from my personal account to the business account is £33650, Now please advise me how shall I prove my investment of £28250 which was made until Feb 2016 in annual returns.
As i was not confident enough so i have invested £17000 more in to my business account from my personal account during Feb2017 to May 2017 which is not obviously showing in my annual returns. Should i be considering £17000 for my proof or £28250 as investment if £28250 then how?

3.when drafting a director loan agreement, should i be making only 1 document for stating all the amount as a loan or for each transactions which i have done from my personal to business account. And also if its a one of amount what amount should i be adding all the amounts £28250+33650+17000 or only £33650+£17000 (which i transferred from personal to business account)?

Please if anyone can share their expert opinion asap.thanks

marcnath

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE, Extension of the visa.

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Ok. Let's try again.
Adii wrote:Hi zimba88 and all Respected experts,

Basically I asked question before in this issue but i think my question was not clear, MARCNATH try to answer me but it was my fault because the thing i was trying to ask was not clear. basically what i need to ask is I got my visa in June 2014 now my extension is due this month (June 2017)
basically what i want to know few important questions:

1.My partner who was a team member with me at the time of my initial grant of visa left the company 1 Year ago and got ILR by 10 years category, in the application form there is a question in section 3 stating that"

"ARE YOU A MEMBER OF ENTREPRENEURIAL TEAM?"
what should I answer, should I write YES or NO.
This question is primarily used for the purposes of linking up the applications of the two people applying independently. So, the answer should be NO. However, do explain the situation in the cover letter and give details of the original team member, just in case.
Adii wrote:2.Another question is: When i got my Visa in June 2014, from June 2014 to April 2016 I had no company's business account and at that time I used to do money transaction from my personal account and a sole trader business account which was not a ltd business account.
There is no requirement that everything should just be in one account or that it should only be a Ltd business account. The relevant section of the guideline states :

134. You must also provide the following evidence to show that your business has a UK bank account of which you are a signatory:
 If you are self-employed, a personal or business bank statement showing transactions for your business (which must be currently active), or a letter from that same bank, on its headed paper, confirming that you have a business and act through that bank for the purposes of that business; or
 If you are a director of a UK company or member of a UK partnership, a business bank statement from a UK account which shows business transactions, or a letter from the UK bank in question, on its headed paper, confirming that the company/partnership has a bank account, that you are a signatory of that account, and that the company/ partnership uses that account for business purposes.

Adii wrote:As per my accounts submitted until Feb 2016 I had invested £28250 as unsecured director's loan in my annual return filed. Now as per my accounts submitted until Feb 2017 I have invested £33650 more, so the total investment until feb 2017 is £61900 in my annual return. .THE AMOUNT I can ONLY prove from my personal account to the business account is £33650, Now please advise me how shall I prove my investment of £28250 which was made until Feb 2016 in annual returns.
As i was not confident enough so i have invested £17000 more in to my business account from my personal account during Feb2017 to May 2017 which is not obviously showing in my annual returns. Should i be considering £17000 for my proof or £28250 as investment if £28250 then how?
I have been seeing many comments on the need for bank statements to prove investment. In my own case, I never submitted bank statements to show the investment (though my renewal in 2015 so things may have changed).
The guidelines only require the evidence for investment in the form of
1) Accounts
2) Loan agreement
I do not see a requirement for bank statements. You do need to show that the investment has gone into a UK business, for which you need the bank statement - but these two things are not directly related.
Adii wrote:3.when drafting a director loan agreement, should i be making only 1 document for stating all the amount as a loan or for each transactions which i have done from my personal to business account. And also if its a one of amount what amount should i be adding all the amounts £28250+33650+17000 or only £33650+£17000 (which i transferred from personal to business account)?

Please if anyone can share their expert opinion asap.thanks
It does not matter how you do it. If I remember right, I did a single loan agreement even though I only invested as and when my business needed the money.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.