ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Entrepreneur extension approved in one week.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HarisM

Tier-1 Entrepreneur extension approved in one week.

Post by HarisM » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:00 pm

My extension for 50K routes approved just in one week after submission of biomatrics.
I would like to say a big thank you to those who helped me and provide valued information especially zimba88.
His suggestions on employment and Investment gave me lot of confidence and hope. Solicitor wasn't aware of them at all :D

The main point I focused was not to left any important but avoid sending unnecessary documents.
Keep your file simple. I submitted last one year's business bank statements. The format for FPS was same as provided by zimba88 in another thread. No employment and business contracts were submitted.

Best of luck!

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier-1 Entrepreneur extension approved in one week.

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Congratulations :)
If you don't mind me asking, can you tell us your nationality ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

dhirja

Post by dhirja » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Many Congratulations

Please share your timeline.

Thanks
Dhirja

Momi

Post by Momi » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:34 pm

You used share capital or director loan?

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:38 pm

First and foremost, congratulations :D

Wow, one week after submission of Biometrics huh, this must be some sort of record for the home office :!:

I do not think I have ever hear of another case on here where it happened so quickly ... here's hoping that we all get out approvals sooner rather than later.

Atif786
Member of Standing

Post by Atif786 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:51 am

Conguralations Brof,happy days
Atif

uzzal13

Post by uzzal13 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:27 am

HarisM wrote:My extension for 50K routes approved just in one week after submission of biomatrics.
I would like to say a big thank you to those who helped me and provide valued information especially zimba88.
His suggestions on employment and Investment gave me lot of confidence and hope. Solicitor wasn't aware of them at all :D

The main point I focused was not to left any important but avoid sending unnecessary documents.
Keep your file simple. I submitted last one year's business bank statements. The format for FPS was same as provided by zimba88 in another thread. No employment and business contracts were submitted.

Best of luck!
Very strange!!! Hard to believe!

HarisM

Post by HarisM » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:33 am

zimba88 wrote:Congratulations :)
If you don't mind me asking, can you tell us your nationality ?
It's Pakistani :)

HarisM

Post by HarisM » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:34 am

Momi wrote:You used share capital or director loan?
Director Loan

HarisM

Post by HarisM » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:52 am

Hi Zimba, One more question.
At the moment I have one full time and one part time employee in my company. These employees joined in 2016.
Do I need to create two fresh employments for ILR or can carry on with these old ones? If I keep the old employees do I need to submit the FPS of 2016 also to show their Joining dates on FPS as this date won't appear on any FPS generated in 2017 and 2018.

Also as I Initially applied before 6th April 2014, what are the minimum months for one employment to be considered and what If there are gaps between an employment but hours are enough?

Thank you!!

HarisM

Post by HarisM » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:18 am

HarisM wrote:Hi Zimba, One more question.
At the moment I have one full time and one part time employee in my company. These employees joined in 2016.
Do I need to create two fresh employments for ILR or can carry on with these old ones? If I keep the old employees do I need to submit the FPS of 2016 also to show their Joining dates on FPS as this date won't appear on any FPS generated in 2017 and 2018.

Also as I Initially applied before 6th April 2014, what are the minimum months for one employment to be considered and what If there are gaps between an employment but hours are enough?

Thank you!!
Sorry zimba88, I found your answer on this topic in another thread at
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/advice-nee ... 20552.html
Just one thing to confirm, Is there any minimum limit of months for an employee to work before we add his/her hours toward employment hours count?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:59 pm

HarisM wrote: If I keep the old employees do I need to submit the FPS of 2016 also to show their Joining dates on FPS as this date won't appear on any FPS generated in 2017 and 2018.

You don't have to submit all the FPS of 2016.

But YOU NEED TO submit the first one in 2016 that shows the starting date when applying for ILR - so keep that safely.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:00 pm

HarisM wrote: Just one thing to confirm, Is there any minimum limit of months for an employee to work before we add his/her hours toward employment hours count?
NO
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Adii
Newly Registered

Post by Adii » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi HarisM.

Please is it possible if you could provide me your contact number. I need to ask you few things please

It would be really appreciated

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Adii wrote:Hi HarisM.

Please is it possible if you could provide me your contact number. I need to ask you few things please

Thanks
I strongly suggest you read the forum rules. Members are NOT permitted to post personal contact details on the forum and if ypu persist is asking for such information, your membership to the forum will be terminated.

Post your questions in public in your topic you have so that many can help and all can benefit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Adii
Newly Registered

Post by Adii » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:35 pm

CR001 wrote:
Adii wrote:Hi HarisM.

Thanks
I strongly suggest you read the forum rules. Members are NOT permitted to post personal contact details on the forum and if ypu persist is asking for such information, your membership to the forum will be terminated.

Post your questions in public in your topic you have so that many can help and all can benefit.
Sorry I am new user of this forum I didn't know that.ill ask the question in the forum now.
Thanks for letting me know

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:21 am

Congratulations.
HarisM wrote:My extension for 50K routes approved just in one week after submission of biomatrics.

Best of luck!

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Post by Rashiadnan » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:39 am

Best of luck!

Congratulations! If possible then can you please give a list of the documents you submitted so we all can benefit from it. Mine is due in end of July