ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DIRECTOR'S LOAN AGREEMENT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adii
Newly Registered

DIRECTOR'S LOAN AGREEMENT

Post by Adii » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:08 pm

has the director agreement be drafted on companies letter head or a plain paper? and also how do we legalise the document?

zimba
Mood:

Re: DIRECTOR'S LOAN AGREEMENT

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:44 pm

There are no such requirements for a loan's agreement. It does not require signature of anyone else except yourself.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

waheguru
Newly Registered

Post by waheguru » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:54 pm

there should be two witness while making director loan aggreement i recently submitted application and my accountant sign as witness and ine of my friend sign as second witness as iam director so i also sign !! thanks

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:49 pm

There are no requirements for witnesses.

As this is a contract between the company and the Director, there are only two signatures needed - one is the lender (the Director/Entrepreneur) and the other is someone signing on behalf of the company (borrower).

Both can be the same person - i.e. the Director, one signature on his/her own behalf and the other on behalf of the company.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Adii
Newly Registered

Post by Adii » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Thanks ,
And should it be in the plain paper or company's letter head .?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:23 am

Adii wrote:Thanks ,
And should it be in the plain paper or company's letter head .?
Does not matter
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.