ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JCAP - Passport fee not taken

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

openTO
Newly Registered

JCAP - Passport fee not taken

Post by openTO » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Hi to all and knowledgeable community,

Just wonder if anyone will be able to shade some light on below;

I’ve applied for BC under JCAP scheme on 25th April and the money for BC was taken from the card on 12th May but £72.50 for the passport application was never debited from the card. I was looking at the April timeline and money for passport applications are usually taken within couple of days after BC fees.

Should I worry?

funkeq
Newly Registered

Re: JCAP - Passport fee not taken

Post by funkeq » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi
I applied on 18th of April 2017 using NSC JAP, the money for passport was taken on the 15th May but the BC fee is yet to be taken from my account, as at of today BC fee £1283 is still in my account.

openTO
Newly Registered

Post by openTO » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 pm

Thanks for reply funkeq,
It appears that there is no rule or consistency with every case with HO (randomness).
Forgotten to mention in my original post that I have also phoned HO yesterday regarding the fee not begin debited - they fobbed me off saying to just wait but maybe it speeded up the situation as the fee was debited today.
Appears on bank statement HM PASSPORT OFFICE LIVERPOOL GB £72.50

funkeq
Newly Registered

Post by funkeq » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:39 pm

openTO wrote:Thanks for reply funkeq,
It appears that there is no rule or consistency with every case with HO (randomness).
Forgotten to mention in my original post that I have also phoned HO yesterday regarding the fee not begin debited - they fobbed me off saying to just wait but maybe it speeded up the situation as the fee was debited today.
Appears on bank statement HM PASSPORT OFFICE LIVERPOOL GB £72.50
Really
Please what phone number did you use?

gregzzz
Newly Registered

Post by gregzzz » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:43 am

Hi guys,

I've applied mid-May and my passport fee has still not been taken. I was wondering if I should contact them as it has been almost 2 months now.

Any thoughts?