ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

H.O asking for entrepreneir docs after variation to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

legalkhan
Pakistan

H.O asking for entrepreneir docs after variation to ILR

Post by legalkhan » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Dear members and respected moderators,

I had varied my entrepreneur extension visa to ILR in November, after long wait more than 7 months the Home office asked me to provide all the Entrepreneur supporting documents in order to find out that I don't fall for general grounds of refusal. Never heard it before from any one who have sucessfully varied their Entrepteneur visa. How come H.O doesn't know that all the asked documents had been submitted with entrepreneur extension visa.
Is there any body else who got the same letter from H.O???

Plzzz reply if possible.

Regards.

eoo10

Re: H.O asking for entrepreneir docs after variation to ILR

Post by eoo10 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:01 pm

legalkhan wrote:Dear members and respected moderators,

I had varied my entrepreneur extension visa to ILR in November, after long wait more than 7 months the Home office asked me to provide all the Entrepreneur supporting documents in order to find out that I don't fall for general grounds of refusal. Never heard it before from any one who have sucessfully varied their Entrepteneur visa. How come H.O doesn't know that all the asked documents had been submitted with entrepreneur extension visa.
Is there any body else who got the same letter from H.O???

Plzzz reply if possible.

Regards.

Hi Legalkhan,

Well I don't know much about your initial application and the documentation you may have submitted for your initial extension but it does seem to me that someone is finally considering you 7 months old ILR application hence good news very soon. I hope you have sent a letter to the caseworker referring him/her to your initial visa extension application?

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:40 am

Thanks for reply eoo10,
Yes I mentioned it in the covering letter when I was submitting my ILR application, you have to inform them about the variation so that they process the application you want them to considet. I have submitted all the required docs with Entrapreneur extenstion application. Now the case worker for ILR is asking me again the same docs. I haven't got my document return from the initial application yet nor any fee or IHS returned. They are only asking about the original docs, where can I get original docs when they are already with H.O. yes you are right they have finally started working on my case after 7 and half months only after I wrote them a letter reminding them once again about my application sitting some where in H.O's shelf.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:05 pm

legalkhan wrote: Entrepreneur supporting documents in order to find out that I don't fall for general grounds of refusal
They are asking for documents to check you don't come under general grounds. So they are checking that your original entrepreneur Visa was made on correct grounds and that you have not violated any conditions of that grant or stay. These are not necessarily the same documents that you provided for the visa extension.

It is tough to answer if they have not given any more details or specifics.
legalkhan wrote:I have submitted all the required docs with Entrapreneur extenstion application. Now the case worker for ILR is asking me again the same docs. I haven't got my document return from the initial application yet nor any fee or IHS returned. They are only asking about the original docs, where can I get original docs when they are already with H.O. yes you are right they have finally started working on my case after 7 and half months only after I wrote them a letter reminding them once again about my application sitting some where in H.O's shelf.
As I mentioned before they are not necessarily the same documents as for extension. But if you the originals of the documents are already at the HO, you can just write to them, properly refer the documents and state that it is already with them.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:39 am

I varied my t1 enterprenure to ilr lr on 23rd may fees taken from bank on 31st may still waiting for biomatric letter and acknowledgment letter

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:17 pm

@
Faizlvmt wrote:I varied my t1 enterprenure to ilr lr on 23rd may fees taken from bank on 31st may still waiting for biomatric letter and acknowledgment letter
Did you varied your Entrepreneur Extension Application???? If yes I believe you would have provided all the relevant docs. You will get your biomatric letter with in 20 to 25 days of variation, but before that you will get an email from them.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:57 pm

If you submitted the required documents before the variation, you should write back and tell them.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:11 pm

zimba88 wrote:If you submitted the required documents before the variation, you should write back and tell them.

Thanks Zimba thats what I am doing.

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:09 pm

legalkhan wrote:@
Faizlvmt wrote:I varied my t1 enterprenure to ilr lr on 23rd may fees taken from bank on 31st may still waiting for biomatric letter and acknowledgment letter
Did you varied your Entrepreneur Extension Application???? If yes I believe you would have provided all the relevant docs. You will get your biomatric letter with in 20 to 25 days of variation, but before that you will get an email from them.
Yes I varied my tier 1 entrepreneur extension aplication to ILR LR
They will send acknowledgment letter by email? I have submitted all relevant documents in my t1 enterprenure extension aplication.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 am

Yes these days they acknowledge it by email and you will get that email every month around the same date stating your application is stiil being considered and would be decided with in 6 month, don't take serios these 6 months that can be much above 6 months or can even be 4 months.

Faizlvmt

Post by Faizlvmt » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:47 pm

After variation again biomatric need to be done because already given my first application?