ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan spouse Visa application help.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SMILY___
Newly Registered

Pakistan spouse Visa application help.

Post by SMILY___ » Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:54 pm

Hello All,

I am new to this forum and hoping soemone could kindly assist me.

I require details relating to how to get a TB and finger testing done for a Visa application.

What is the process involved in booking an appointment? How long does it take?

Any help and advice will be great.

Thanks.

John

Post by John » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:08 pm

You need a visa to emigrate to Pakistan?
John

SMILY___
Newly Registered

Post by SMILY___ » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:11 pm

John wrote:You need a visa to emigrate to Pakistan?
Hi,

No sorry, basically, my brother is from the UK and is trying to call his wife over therefore he is sponsoring her to come to the UK as his wife on a spouse visa etc...
We have all the documents ready and will be submitting the case in Pakistan however before we can do that we require a TB testing on my sister in law and would like to know how to go about this.

Thanks.

m000n

Post by m000n » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:49 pm

You have to make an appoinment for this,my hubby did same.ok let me tell you all process
1:Call on this number
111 466 472
when you will call on this number they will ask you for yours pasport number,and name and then after they will tell you the date you will come for scane.
you nead to regular on time and take one photo and copy of yours pasport with you
it will take only few minute for tb scan but it will take bit time to colect certificate
my hubby have to sit there about 3 hours after scanning
.the address for tb scan center if you living near islamabad is

Nayab Medical Centre
12 Balochistan Plaza
17-E, Fazal-e-Haq Road
Blue Area, Islamabad
(051) 111 466 472

m000n

Post by m000n » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:20 pm

SMILY___
Newly Registered

Post by SMILY___ » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your response. Thank you also for the link. I have tried scheduling app online through that link but it says no appointments available.

what shall I do??

I really require an app in mirpur??

Thanks.

SMILY___
Newly Registered

Post by SMILY___ » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:42 pm

Hi,

Do I have to register an application on that site first before I can actually book an app??

Any advice will be great.

Thank you for your time and help.

m000n

Post by m000n » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:57 pm

Hi sorry for late reply
you can launch application by hand in gerry office in mirpur.
they have office there too.
my hubby did same he submited aplication by hand in gerry office in islam abad
thanks

SMILY___
Newly Registered

Post by SMILY___ » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

A further question, Does anyone know which test will be introduced in march or April???

Is it going to be the age requirement or an English Test???

Any ideas?

Thanks.

princess22

Post by princess22 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:38 pm

SMILY___ wrote:Hi,

Thank you for your response.

A further question, Does anyone know which test will be introduced in march or April???

Is it going to be the age requirement or an English Test???

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Hi,

I have also heard of this (dont know if its just rumours) but it would be good if someone could clarify?

Also anyone who has applied for their partners visa who currently is staying in Pakistan, how many months statements/wage slips do you require in order to apply?

Lastly are there any immigration posters who are qualifiied in order to give info regarding this?

Thanks in advance

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:08 pm

There are no new language tests to be introduced as early as March or April at the moment.

Applicants from Pakistan should supply 6 months statements if possible.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

princess22

Post by princess22 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:17 pm

Thanks Victoria

Do you know how one can get an update on the info of new regulations/laws ie any specific websites?

Anxious
Newly Registered

Post by Anxious » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:41 pm

Hi

I'm new to this discussion board, and really needed some advice regarding my husbands uk settlement visa. We applied on 6 june and were informed today that he has to attend an interview at BHC. Has any1 had one of these? if so, what does it involve and by when do they let you know the outcome of the interview...? Do you think if i go along to this interview, it would be beneficial? Looking forward to your answers....

Anxious.....
:?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:37 am

Hi

I'm new to this discussion board, and really needed some advice regarding my husbands uk settlement visa. We applied on 6 june and were informed today that he has to attend an interview at BHC. Has any1 had one of these? if so, what does it involve and by when do they let you know the outcome of the interview...? Do you think if i go along to this interview, it would be beneficial? Looking forward to your answers....

Anxious.....
It is common practice in Pakistan that they normally decide whether you get a visa or not on the basis of the documentary evidence you have provided to them. However in some circumstances a person is called in for an interview, if they want a bit more info than you have originally provided.

When the person attends the interview, he is normally asked about their relationship with their spouse. He is asked questions a bout the sponsors family, work,how they met each other etc. He is then asked about some queries about himself, as to what he does for a living, how much money he is earning etc.

You have to remember that they can only question you about what you have stated on the application form.

I would strongly advise you to discuss with your hubby everything about yourself, family work, how you met, what if any arrangements/involvements of the parents etc, were involved.
Obviuosly there is something that the ECO is not happy with, and that is why he has called your hubby in for an interview.

Hope this helps

faaniali

Post by faaniali » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:54 am

anyone knows how long do the process takes for spouse (dependant) visa application in pakistan now a days.

regards,
irfan

irmad
Newly Registered

MY WIFES VISA

Post by irmad » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:04 am

Hello all, just wanted to ask you lovely people a quick few questions, first of all i got married in pakistan december 2007 and she got her visa straight away and she came here to uk with me in december. I wanted to know, when she can apply for her indeffonate stay and how much its going to cost and the steps after that and also within her 2 years marriage visa, can she go back to pakistan for holiday and for how long? I will be grateful if you can assist me. :D

sakura
Diamond Member

Re: MY WIFES VISA

Post by sakura » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 am

irmad wrote:Hello all, just wanted to ask you lovely people a quick few questions, first of all i got married in pakistan december 2007 and she got her visa straight away and she came here to uk with me in december. I wanted to know, when she can apply for her indeffonate stay and how much its going to cost and the steps after that and also within her 2 years marriage visa, can she go back to pakistan for holiday and for how long? I will be grateful if you can assist me. :D
Apply for ILR using set m. Yes she can take overseas holidays. Read about absences.