ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on Hold and License Suspended

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GMO
Mood:

Re: ILR on Hold and License Suspended

Post by GMO » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:26 am

okay...Please post updates here and all the best .It may take time but it will be alright.

dinny24
Newly Registered

Post by dinny24 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:14 am

Pay rise issue didn't update on SMS system. Compliance officer visited during March.
if you dont mind can you please share your % of payrise?
thanks

dinny24
Newly Registered

Post by dinny24 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:37 am

Just a small recap of this 4 pages discussion guys.
we have Jatala005, 1mm1bunny,avi,srk007,saibilla,ravinder1980,lizzard and myself having the similar issue. i havent applied visa yet.
to make things clear and to summarize can you guys please reply again with following questions

1. Date ilr applied with premium/postal?
2.Pay rise date?
3.Payrise from £x to £y?
4.SMS updated on time Yes/No/updated after z days?
5.additional comments.

once if everyone replies we can get a better idea whether HO holding visa for pay rise or for not updating or late update in SMS.
Request the members to comment so that it will be useful for others as well.
thanks

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:11 am

Hi Dinny24,

A nice initiative in summarising everything going on this forum page.

1. Date ILR applied with premium/postal? July 2016
2.Pay rise date? April 2016 (3months before applying ILR)
3.Payrise from £x to £y? 30% increase
4.SMS updated on time Yes/No/updated after z days? SMS updated only after 6months after application date
5.additional comments. Had a Compliance visit in April. Still waiting for an outcome of the visit
My case is still pending a final decision. End of May received another letter to send the payslips and for the whole year and P60. Have sent them immediately and now home office says that they did not receive the documents that I have sent. I have a proof of receipt of the delivery. Mostly the post is mislaid somewhere in the home office
[/color]
Now I do not know how to proceed any further. Just hanging around at their mercy to find the whereabouts of my documents.

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:43 am

Hi Dinny24,

1. Date ilr applied with premium/postal? Applied with Premium Service (Nov 2016).
2.Pay rise date? September 2016
3. Pay rise from £x to £y? 25% increase
4. SMS updated on time Yes/No/updated after z days? YES
5.additional comments. Pay rise was due to promotion. Now just to be clear I was a mid level Dev and new position is lead dev. So same job on the SOC code just with more accountability.

So far the home office have not made any request for a visit with my employer and I have not heard anything since the last correspondence saying further investigation required.

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:17 pm

lizzard wrote:Hi everyone,

my tier 2 to ILR being held since january 2017. It's nearly 1/2 year now still havent receive any news from UKVI. We do have a compliance officer visit our company. Everything was going well after the visit, the rating for our company still on the list as A rate.

Hopefully everything will be settle down soon.

Hi lizzard,

I have a few questions?
1. When was the visit conducted?
2. When where you given a pay rise?
3. what was the percentage increase?
4. How long have you been with your current employer

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi Dinny24,

1.Date ILR applied with premium/postal? July 2016 Premium Service @ Croydon
2.Pay rise date? In April 2016 (3months before applying ILR)
3.Payrise from £x to £y? 30% increase 8K increase
4.SMS updated on time Yes/No/updated after z days? SMS updated only after 6months after application date
5.additional comments. Had a Compliance visit in April. Still waiting for an outcome of the visit. My case is still pending a final decision.

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Hello Guys,

Following are my dates and latest status.

1.Date ILR applied with premium/postal? April 2017 Premium Service @ Croydon
2.Pay rise date? May 2016, Almost a year ago.
3.Payrise from £x to £y? 6% increase 2.5k increase and my salary were already above the 35K threshold before the hike.
4.Did SMS update on time Yes/No/updated after z days? SMS updated on time.
5.additional comments. Had a Compliance visit in May with-in the six weeks after the application date. My employer has received a satisfactory response about 2 weeks ago and still waiting for the decision.

I'm curious to question the people who have been waiting for last 6 months. if there was no compliance visit so far then UKVI may not be looking to audit your employer. What could be the reason to hold the application too long without any progress. What's the latest updated date shows in the UKVI online status check?

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:55 am

The online is just a mere waste of time. After checking the update of some of my friends, it is understood that it is not updated on a daily basis as every body's status is the same and the last update it shown is of 25May for all the cases. I believe that this is not updated on a case to case basis.

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:04 am

Londoner001 wrote:The online is just a mere waste of time. After checking the update of some of my friends, it is understood that it is not updated on a daily basis as every body's status is the same and the last update it shown is of 25May for all the cases. I believe that this is not updated on a case to case basis.
That is the simple truth.. The online status is an abject waste of time.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:42 am

Richard007 wrote:
Londoner001 wrote:The online is just a mere waste of time. After checking the update of some of my friends, it is understood that it is not updated on a daily basis as every body's status is the same and the last update it shown is of 25May for all the cases. I believe that this is not updated on a case to case basis.
That is a simple truth.. The online status is an abject waste of time.
However, members whose applications are on hold for more please share your status as what's the latest updated date shows in the UKVI online status check? and whats the current status.

It will help in analysing the new tool if it is of any help to anyone.

dinny24
Newly Registered

Post by dinny24 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:42 am

SRK007 wrote:Hello Guys,

3.Payrise from £x to £y? 6% increase 2.5k increase and my salary were already above the 35K threshold before the hike.
5.additional comments. Had a Compliance visit in May with-in the six weeks after the application date. My employer has received a satisfactory response about 2 weeks ago and still waiting for the decision.

I'm curious to question the people who have been waiting for last 6 months. if there was no compliance visit so far then UKVI may not be looking to audit your employer. What could be the reason to hold the application too long without any progress. What's the latest updated date shows in the UKVI online status check?

what will be the reason for ukvi to investigate your case? your salary is good (no bigger hikes) sms updated on time and your pay was already over 35k before hike

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:46 am

dinny24 wrote:
SRK007 wrote:Hello Guys,

what will be the reason for ukvi to investigate your case? your salary is good (no bigger hikes) SMS updated on time and your pay was already over 35k before hike
Maybe some previous immigration history or initial rise was not reflected on the SMS. If all the immigration history is straight forward, then it has to be definitely employment related

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:06 pm

I'm not sure what's causing to deliver the decision. The last updated date is 25th May 2017 for my application.

jatala005
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by jatala005 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:49 pm

.Date ILR applied with premium/postal? Last Week of September 2016 Premium Service
2.Pay rise date? Feb-2016, .
3.Payrise from £x to £y? increase 9k increase.
4.Did SMS update on time Yes/No/updated after z days? SMS updated after application.

thanks

lizzard
Newly Registered

Post by lizzard » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:40 am

Jatala, is ur company still on the sponsor list?

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:32 pm

Hi Friends,

My ILR is approved by the grace of God and have received all the documents today. I'm thankful to each one of you for keeping positive spirits all my journey and I'm really hoping that your applications will be approved shortly.

This forum is really helpful and once again thanks to everyone!

Here you go with my story!

1) An application was submitted - Premium Appointment on 1st week of April and got a letter from case worker saying that it requires further checks. My heart was almost broken :oops:
2) 2nd-week of May - UKVI compliance check - An officer visited, interviewed all of us and carried out set of documents. :roll:
3) 1st week of Jun - A positive feedback from UKVI with regards compliance check. :lol:
4) ILR approved on 3rd week of June :lol: :lol:

Once again thanks to everyone!

Cheers

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:19 pm

Congratulations SRK

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:56 am

Congratulations!! Great news SRK

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:38 am

Londoner001 wrote:Hi Dinny24,

1. Date ILR applied with premium/postal? July 2016
2.Pay rise date? April 2016 (3months before applying ILR)
3.Payrise from £x to £y? 30% increase
5.additional comments. Had a Compliance visit in April. Still waiting for an outcome of the visit
My case is still pending a final decision. End of May received another letter to send the payslips and for the whole year and P60. Have sent them immediately and now home office says that they did not receive the documents that I have sent. I have a proof of receipt of the delivery. Mostly the post is mislaid somewhere in the home office
[/color]
Now I do not know how to proceed any further. Just hanging around at their mercy to find the whereabouts of my documents.

Hi All, Just wanted to update that the missing documents are now retrieved. The home office has investigated about the received documents and confirmed that they are now in retrieved from its sheffield branch. No one knows why they were in first sent to sheffield.
Hope i will get a decision on the file sooner.

dinny24
Newly Registered

Post by dinny24 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:48 am

good news.. hope you get positive result..!! please update the progress.thanks

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:39 am

Hello Every one,

My ILR is now been approved by the grace of God and have received all the documents today. I'm thankful to each one of you for keeping positive spirits all through this rough period and I'm really hoping that all your applications will be approved very soon.

This forum is really helpful and once again thanks to everyone!

Here you go with my story!

1) An application was submitted - Premium Appointment in July 2016 at PSC Croydon and got a letter from case worker saying that it requires further checks.
2) Additional documents requested in SEP 2016 ( ADDITIONAL PAYSLIPS AND BANK STATEMENTS)
3) 2nd-week of April 2017 - UKVI compliance check - An officer visited, interviewed all the employees
4) Additional documents once again requested on 01 May 2016 ( Full One year Pay slips Bank Statements, P60 and Employer letter)
5) Sent all the documents via special delivery. and Then home office received them and later misplaced them by forwarding them to a wrong department.
5) After chasing them for the update, they have investigated and found the documents with a different department and processed the file on priority.
6) ILR approved on 3rd week of June

So, after well over 11 Eleven months waiting time, the final decision has come positively.
I can only suggest that if everything is in order in your files, without any fault on your side, be patient and the decision will be in your favour.
Once again thanks to everyone! and good luck to every one of you.

If anybody would like to know details or need any help in their applications please do not hesitate to send me a message.

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Congrats once again! :)
Can you please tell us that after compliance visit, Did they let you know anything about that?

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:18 pm

No there is no official report given after the compliance visit.

jatala005
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by jatala005 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:44 pm

great news Londoner, congrats.. :-)