ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel Insurance

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SarahSaha
Newly Registered

Travel Insurance

Post by SarahSaha » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:16 pm

Hello, My husband has been in the UK permanently for 5 months (He is Indian on spouse resident visa). We are travelling to Europe and are looking for travel insurance. Most policies have clauses that you have had to be a resident for 6 or 12 months. Can anyone recommend a company that does not have this condition? Xxxxxxxx insurance is an option but is quite expensive.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Travel Insurance

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:09 am

Not an immigration question. Suggest use Google to f8nd the comparison websites. Members are NOT permitted to post company names and details on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SarahSaha
Newly Registered

Re: Travel Insurance

Post by SarahSaha » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:10 am

OK, sorry for that. Didn't mean to break the rules.