ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA application status - online

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sebblum
Newly Registered

EEA application status - online

Post by sebblum » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Hi everyone,

Only since someone asked in the timelines thread, I wanted to share this link where you can check your EEA application status (EEA FM for us). I used our royal mail tracking number, Case ID reference didn't seem to work.

Some or maybe most of you may know this but just wanted to share anyway. Found it while digging through the UKVI website a month or so ago.

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

Best
Sebastian

DFDS.

Re: EEA application status - online

Post by DFDS. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:42 pm

ID CASE number or reference will as well work, just omit the 1st letter and only enter the figures. the only difference is that when using the royal mail tracking reference, the dates that your application status was last updated defers from the one you get when you use your CASE ID. However the status remains the same.
Relax! and this too shall pass, secrets are like seasons, they change.

Taphiz
Newly Registered

Post by Taphiz » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:23 pm

I have only a Royal Mail tracking number to go with. I have just tried it on the status check page but it says 'reference number not recognized'. What should I do?

Payment has not been debited from our account since receipt of our application in April and this is worrying. I have sent an email but no response. I called the contact centre but they said to wait for the HO. Is anyone in this situation or know anyone else whose payment has not been taken so long after receipt?

benadine11
Newly Registered

Post by benadine11 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:22 am

thanks alot for the info Bless you

milarrocha
Newly Registered

Post by milarrocha » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:18 pm

Thanks for the info!

It did not work with Case ID found on my COA but it worked with Royal Mail Tracking.

Anyone else with this status: 'Awaiting a decision. Application status updated on 21 April 2017' ?

Many thanks!

DFDS.

Post by DFDS. » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:30 pm

milarrocha wrote:Thanks for the info!

It did not work with Case ID found on my COA but it worked with Royal Mail Tracking.

Anyone else with this status: 'Awaiting a decision. Application status updated on 21 April 2017' ?

Many thanks!
When did you submit your application? Can you try with the case ID, but omit the 1st letter & only enter the figures.
Relax! and this too shall pass, secrets are like seasons, they change.

justmigs
Newly Registered

Post by justmigs » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Many thanks!
I've got the same status; application sent on March 2 and COA received mid-April. Case ID (which is all numerical) doesn't work, only the Royal Mail tracking number does.

milarrocha
Newly Registered

Post by milarrocha » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:11 am

DFDS. wrote:

Many thanks!
When did you submit your application? Can you try with the case ID, but omit the 1st letter & only enter the figures.
Hey - yes, I've tried without the letter and it still doesn't work. Sent my application 21Jan (received on the 24th) and got COA 21 Feb. I'm applying for ROR btw

milarrocha
Newly Registered

Post by milarrocha » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:14 am

justmigs wrote:

Many thanks!
I've got the same status; application sent on March 2 and COA received mid-April. Case ID (which is all numerical) doesn't work, only the Royal Mail tracking number does.
same here - tried case ID several times and nothing. ROR application sent 21 Jan and COA with work received 21 Feb. Getting closer to 6 months so starting to get a bit anxious now.

Good luck, guys!

Meriemt
Newly Registered

Post by Meriemt » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello,

I tried with case ID and it's not working :(
I applied for an EEA residence card on January 10th 2017, COA received on February 17th and still waiting for my residence card. I'm starting to be worried now.

milarrocha
Newly Registered

Post by milarrocha » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:47 pm

Meriemt wrote:Hello,

I applied for an EEA residence card on January 10th 2017, COA received on February 17th and still waiting for my residence card. I'm starting to be worried now.
Hey - case ID doesnt work for me as well, try your Royal Mail Tracking Number ( the one you sent the application, not the return one). You're still within the six months window so hopefully will hear soon.

It'd be great if you could share your status so we all have an idea. Good luck!

Taphiz
Newly Registered

Post by Taphiz » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:08 am

I have finally
Taphiz wrote:I have only a Royal Mail tracking number to go with. I have just tried it on the status check page but it says 'reference number not recognized'. What should I do?

Payment has not been debited from our account since receipt of our application in April and this is worrying. I have sent an email but no response. I called the contact centre but they said to wait for the HO. Is anyone in this situation or know anyone else whose payment has not been taken so long after receipt?

I finally a status on the page: 'Awaiting a decision', updated on 16th June. At least I now know something new about my applications.
Thank you all for the tip.

BUT the fees have still not been debited.

Meriemt
Newly Registered

Post by Meriemt » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:28 pm

milarrocha wrote:
Meriemt wrote:Hello,

Hey - case ID doesnt work for me as well, try your Royal Mail Tracking Number ( the one you sent the application, not the return one). You're still within the six months window so hopefully will hear soon.

It'd be great if you could share your status so we all have an idea. Good luck!
Hello milarrocha
I tried with the royal mail tracking number and it says awaiting a decision , last update on 21st April 2017, is it normal that they haven't made a decision yet ?

milarrocha
Newly Registered

Post by milarrocha » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Hey Meriemt - It looks like we are in the same boat. Mine also saying 'awaiting decision, last updated 21 April 2017'.

Fingers crossed it's all coming to an end soon. Good luck and keep us posted!

Meriemt
Newly Registered

Post by Meriemt » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi milarrocha

Which is really annoying me is the fact that I can't leave the country and I planned vacation with my husband on July 26th, hopefully we will get an answer by then.

Let us know if you hear something.

Fingers crossed for everybody

wegiwegi
Switzerland

Post by wegiwegi » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:45 pm

For us, ID and RM tracking works, Awaiting decision last update 20
of June, on the 21st we received the acknowledge with case ID number.
We still not received the biometrics letter
Timeline:
Fourth application sent 21.07.17
HO received 24.07.17
Paid on 25.07.17
Biometrics 23.08.17
COA received 07.09.17
Passports received 07.09.16
Documents returned 13.11.17 dated 09
RC 13.11.17 dated 09

nikt88
Newly Registered

Post by nikt88 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Hello everyone, today in the morning I checked that service was " awaiting decision" LAST UPDATED 28th may , after few hours was changed for "decided" updated 5th March 2017, is someone know what wrong with date? Is that normal ? Thank you !!

LiYu
Newly Registered

Post by LiYu » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:24 am

@nikt88, is this your second application or something of this sort?
Bc mine sometimes shows an old application that I've made. I was using the "Our Ref" though, but when I try with the Case ID (of this new application), it shows "Awaiting Decision".

I guess those bugs happen bc this section is still in beta, yeah?

nikt88
Newly Registered

Post by nikt88 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:48 am

Hello LiYu, yes it is my second application, I checked now case ID and it's " awaiting decision " update 25th may, for last week I checked service everyday and I was using Our ref, was all the time awaiting decision update 28th may and yesterday changed, first application they refused 8 march 2017 , so that's why I don't understand why it's there to 5th March.

benadine11
Newly Registered

Post by benadine11 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:47 am

@nikt88, may i ask why the first application was refused? i am nervous as mine is still on awaiting decision

nikt88
Newly Registered

Post by nikt88 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:10 am

Hello @benadine11, first application was refused because our solicitor didn't send covering letter to case worker about husband's passport that is held by UKBA.

LiYu
Newly Registered

Post by LiYu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:26 am

I know this is not the proper thread, but @nikt88, did you attach the refusal letter along with the supporting documents? Plus, you've also written down in the form justified the absence of your hubby's passport?

nikt88
Newly Registered

Post by nikt88 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:55 am

Yes @LiYu we send them refusal letter and covering letter about his passport with all supporting documents. It was clear for us that they know where is his passport , but they are trying to be wiser than everyone, so if someone like me ( or solicitor) won't know about additional covering letter they will refuse application.

milarrocha
Newly Registered

Post by milarrocha » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Hey all - just to give an update to those waiting.

I've checked my application status today and for the first time my reference number worked (without the 0 - before only Royal Mail Tracking was working). It now says 'DECIDED. Application status updated on 03 July 2017. The decision has been posted to you. You should receive this within 10 working days. We cannot discuss this decision online or by phone.'

Royal Mail Tracking still hasn't updated - Awaiting a decision. Application status updated on 21 April 2017.

Hopefully it's all in order and good news are due!

Good luck to you all!

nikt88
Newly Registered

Post by nikt88 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:08 pm

Hello @milarrocha i hope everything is OK and soon you will have RC. Can I ask you, please , is it your first or second application and when did you posted application ? Thank you :)