ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Removal notice without refusal letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jozee
Newly Registered

Removal notice without refusal letter

Post by jozee » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi Friends and Experts,
I have applied my Entrepreneur extension visa in April, 2016. I checked online visa status application 3 weeks ago that shows that my application has been decided and logged on system on 3rd june 2017. They said that if you do not receive your decision within 10 working days then call on the number so after ten days I started calling them but they were unable to tell me anything.Even one of the HO representative said that my decision letter has not been posted yet. Today, I have received a letter dated 26th June 2017 from home office that said as you have not applied for administrative review and the time have lapsed now so you should leave the country. I applied with my partner and four kids and really worried about this situation.

Please help and suggest what option I have now.

Thanks

samaygrg

Re: Removal notice without refusal letter

Post by samaygrg » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Sorry for you, I think you should act promptly and if possible with some good legal hand to get things in better directed.

all the best.
jozee wrote:Hi Friends and Experts,
I have applied my Entrepreneur extension visa in April, 2016. I checked online visa status application 3 weeks ago that shows that my application has been decided and logged on system on 3rd june 2017. They said that if you do not receive your decision within 10 working days then call on the number so after ten days I started calling them but they were unable to tell me anything.Even one of the HO representative said that my decision letter has not been posted yet. Today, I have received a letter dated 26th June 2017 from home office that said as you have not applied for administrative review and the time have lapsed now so you should leave the country. I applied with my partner and four kids and really worried about this situation.

Please help and suggest what option I have now.

Thanks

gt23

Post by gt23 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Sorry for your refusal.

See this link. uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/ilr-refuse ... 06760.html

This person had the same issue and his lawyer spoke to HO and they reissues the letter with AR option.

Good luck

jozee
Newly Registered

Post by jozee » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:00 pm

Thanks gt23 and samaygrg for your valuable input

sameerb

Post by sameerb » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:20 am

Hi,

thats a shame on HO's part.

Can you pls tell me where did you check online and what reference number did you use? Thank you and best luck.

jozee
Newly Registered

Post by jozee » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:30 am

Hi Sameerb,
it is a trial service and I accessed it on my mobile

https//contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/app/visa_application/checkvisastatus

The reference number can be found on any letter received from the HO like acknowledgement or biometric enrollment letters. They say that one can use the IHS or any other reference number but in my case they did not worked. it was only the case id which was on acknowledgment letter that worked for me.

thanks

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:18 pm

Very sorry to hear about this.
You should consider hiring a solicitor through this process, so that a letter can be reissued to you.

gt23

Post by gt23 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi

Have you managed to sort it out?

sameerb

Post by sameerb » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:54 pm

I checked IHS and all reference numbers but site says "ref number not recognised"!

jozee
Newly Registered

Post by jozee » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi gt23,
I send them pre action protocol letter through my solicitor and got my initial refusal letter giving me option of AR within 14 days

jozee
Newly Registered

Post by jozee » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:37 pm

hi sameerb,
the link do not work on pc's so better to try on mobile and using the case/application reference number, but remove the first zero from the number. hope this works or pm me and i will try to help out

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:40 pm

jozee wrote:hi sameerb,
the link do not work on pc's so better to try on mobile and using the case/application reference number, but remove the first zero from the number. hope this works or pm me and i will try to help out
You don't have PM access yet. Members should post in public so that all can benefit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.