ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

So I have been DUPED!.. What do I do now?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Chuckd
Newly Registered

So I have been DUPED!.. What do I do now?

Post by Chuckd » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Guys, I have met a woman that was on a work visa in Canada few years ago. I started to date her and everything was wonderful. At some point her visa ran out and she had to renew it. She claims that when renewing work visa she was cheated by some crook immigration lawyer and her visa papers didn't get send to Canada immigration. What to do now? We didn't want her to have to go back to the old country, so she had a suggestion. Well everything was wonderful between two of us and we were thinking of getting married so she suggested that after we get married I should sponsor her and her child. Well I agreed because I really thought this was a woman of my dreams. So I sponsored her and her child. Couple of years later she gets the permanent residency papers. She gets to stay in Canada, we bring her child into Canada and less than a month after receiving permanent residency papers she wants to move out. Well she tried but didn't move out three weeks after PR papers but 8 months later I come home one day and she is gone. Turns out she bought herself her own place and moved out without even telling me. My marriage is done, half of my stuff is gone, what the heck do I do now? Can someone tell me what my options are? What can I do about this situation? Can I claim immigration fraud and how do I do that? Any information appreciated.

Thanks