ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pixelrage09
India

Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by pixelrage09 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:14 pm

It's been nearly 2 months since the status changed to "awaiting a decision" and there seems to be no hint whatsoever of how much longer this is going to take.

I know a few other forum members on here that were on the same status update and would really appreciate if you have had any news in regards to your application?

Tnptit93
Newly Registered

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Tnptit93 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:52 am

Hi pixelrage09

My visa application was forwarded to UK in Feb 2017. My application is currently being considered for awaiting a decision

I dont know how long i have to wait for the decision :cry:

I hope we will be get the good news soon

pixelrage09
India

Post by pixelrage09 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:33 am

Tnptit93 wrote:Hi pixelrage09

My visa application was forwarded to UK in Feb 2017. My application is currently being considered for awaiting a decision

I dont know how long i have to wait for the decision :cry:

I hope we will be get the good news soon
Tnp,

Same here. Could you please post your timeline?

Benyusif
Newly Registered

Post by Benyusif » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:27 pm

I am in the same boat! I submitted my application on 25/01/17 biometric was done 2/02/17 all paperwork was submitted to Sheffield on 12/02/17.Paperwork returned on 01/04/17..email received on 28/04/17 saying out of target but will be contacted soon. Two calls to premium no but still waiting .they were not able to give me a reason for the delay.

Tnptit93
Newly Registered

Post by Tnptit93 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:28 am

My fiancee settlement visa applied on 25 Feb 2017
I have contacted and emailed them many time to ask about my application but they keep saying still awaiting a decition

15th April 2017 they replied by email said will be make a decision within 5 days working days. After 5 working days i recieved nothing about visa application.

25 April 2017 i emailed them again and that time they said will be make a decison within 15 days working days.
27 April 2017 i recieved a email about my application on hold (Following a Supreme Court judgment on Wednesday 22 February 2017, the Home Office has paused decision-making on some applications under Appendix FM to the Immigration Rules. The applications affected are those failing to meet the minimum income requirement for a spouse/partner visa and Appendix FM applications falling for refusal which involve a child.
The reason for this pause is to enable the Home Office to consider the implications of the judgment. All other applications will continue to be decided as normal.

As a result UKVI is currently unable to process your application. If you would like your passport to be returned to you please contact HYPERLINK

Your passport will then be returned to you under separate cover through the Visa Application Centre where you applied.

As soon as we are able to conclude your application we will contact you on the email address you provided within your application and will arrange for the resubmission of your passport where required) of course i have not childrent yet and my fiance's finance over 18.600.

I checked Application status updated on 27 May 2017 is awaiting a decision.

And i recevied nothing about visa application until now.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:51 pm

This post can be used for updates on those who have delays or on hold issues relating to their spouse visa applications, following the other topic that was locked (link below).

immigration-for-family-members/uk-spous ... l#p1499856

Some rules to be followed please, otherwise this one will be locked too.

1. There is to be NO posting of ANY contact information (full names/social media/email/telephone etc), Forum Terms & Conditions (click), particularly point 5. Any posting of such information will result in remove of detail, one final warning before a member wil banned.

2. Please refrain from single sentence posts asking 'any updates anyone'. When members have an update, they will likely post. This is to avoid the topic running into many pages with non value posts. ANY discussions, chit chat, question NOT related to the delay or on hold issue, will be removed.

3. There will be zero tolerance of any abuse (of members or moderators) in this thread. Any abuse and it will be locked.

4. Members who post 'sent you a PM' etc, are reminded that members should post in public so that all may benefit. Any abuse of the PM privilege or sending unsolicited PMs to members and the privilege will be withdrawn.

5. Any member who thinks it is cute to register a second username to post will find both usernames banned.

6. If there is ANY post that is inappropriate or contains personal contact information in ANY form (ie. joe soap at gmail dot com etc), please use the report button to highlight it. This button is top left of the topic and is an exclamation mark '!' 'Report this post'.

7. This topic/thread will be monitored daily.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pixelrage09
India

Post by pixelrage09 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:02 pm

CR001 wrote:This post can be used for updates on those who have delays or on hold issues relating to their spouse visa applications, following the other topic that was locked (link below).

immigration-for-family-members/uk-spous ... l#p1499856

Some rules to be followed please, otherwise this one will be locked too.

1. There is to be NO posting of ANY contact information (full names/social media/email/telephone etc), Forum Terms & Conditions (click), particularly point 5. Any posting of such information will result in remove of detail, one final warning before a member wil banned.

2. Please refrain from single sentence posts asking 'any updates anyone'. When members have an update, they will likely post. This is to avoid the topic running into many pages with non value posts. ANY discussions, chit chat, question NOT related to the delay or on hold issue, will be removed.

3. There will be zero tolerance of any abuse (of members or moderators) in this thread. Any abuse and it will be locked.

4. Members who post 'sent you a PM' etc, are reminded that members should post in public so that all may benefit. Any abuse of the PM privilege or sending unsolicited PMs to members and the privilege will be withdrawn.

5. Any member who thinks it is cute to register a second username to post will find both usernames banned.

6. This topic/thread will be monitored daily.

Dear CR001,

Thank you and I agree with the guidelines. In fact, I'd encourage everyone to report people that post personal information so that the entire thread doesn't get locked down.

Also, could you please look into my PM privilege as it's not working. If I have broken any rules, I'd appreciate if I could be highlighted on my mistake so I may not do it again.

Thank you!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:07 pm

pixelrage09 wrote:Dear CR001,

Thank you and I agree with the guidelines. In fact, I'd encourage everyone to report people that post personal information so that the entire thread doesn't get locked down.

Also, could you please look into my PM privilege as it's not working. If I have broken any rules, I'd appreciate if I could be highlighted on my mistake so I may not do it again.

Thank you!
Please see my posts in the topic you posted in Comments about Discussion Boards.l

I will add a note to the guidelines to report an inappropriate post in order to highlight it instantly to a moderator to deal with.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

maibm

Post by maibm » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:02 pm

pixelrage09 wrote:It's been nearly 2 months since the status changed to "awaiting a decision" and there seems to be no hint whatsoever of how much longer this is going to take.

I know a few other forum members on here that were on the same status update and would really appreciate if you have had any news in regards to your application?
Hi pixel,

Hope all is well with you. I requested another update yesterday (Friday 30 June) without having to pay and received a quick reply. Unfortunately though my wife's app is still 'awaiting a decision'. I then replied again and the same guy responded saying he will escalate the case (not holding my breath).

I take it yours is also still awaiting a decision (it's ever so frustrating and even that's an understatement). Which city did your other half apply from just out of interest?

pixelrage09
India

Post by pixelrage09 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:17 pm

maibm wrote:
pixelrage09 wrote:It's been nearly 2 months since the status changed to "awaiting a decision" and there seems to be no hint whatsoever of how much longer this is going to take.

Hi pixel,

Hope all is well with you. I requested another update yesterday (Friday 30 June) without having to pay and received a quick reply. Unfortunately though my wife's app is still 'awaiting a decision'. I then replied again and the same guy responded saying he will escalate the case (not holding my breath).

I take it yours is also still awaiting a decision (it's ever so frustrating and even that's an understatement). Which city did your other half apply from just out of interest?
I really wouldn't trust the staff to escalate the case. I've asked them to do so 4 times already and no response whatsoever.

We applied at VFS New Delhi since they were supposed to have the fastest processing times.

How long since you applied and did you apply priority?

maibm

Post by maibm » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:46 pm

pixelrage09 wrote:
maibm wrote:

I really wouldn't trust the staff to escalate the case. I've asked them to do so 4 times already and no response whatsoever.

We applied at VFS New Delhi since they were supposed to have the fastest processing times.

How long since you applied and did you apply priority?
Wife's appointment was on 27 February and it going to be 90 days at close of business on Wednesday 5 July (hoping I a birthday present visa approval as it's the day after). We didn't apply priority. The guy that emailed back said himself that he'll escalate it.

Ukvi do say on their website that 100% of delhis apps decided in may were decided in 60 days which is total garbage (they have the same written for Lahore).

anna888
Newly Registered

Post by anna888 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:09 am

Most of the people here have applied for a spouse visa and their applications are on hold. I've also waited beyond 60 days now, but I'm applying for a fiancée visa. Anyone here on the same boat?

Tnptit93
Newly Registered

Post by Tnptit93 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:16 am

Anna,

I applied a settlement fianceé visa. I have been waiting 120 days :cry: i have recieved nothing about my application until now

anna888
Newly Registered

Post by anna888 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:57 am

Tnptit93 wrote:Anna,

I applied a settlement fianceé visa. I have been waiting 120 days :cry: i have recieved nothing about my application until now
Hi Tnp, I thought the Supreme Court ruling email was only for spouses and civil partners? I don't think I've come across a fiancé(e) applicant who received a similar email, but maybe that's just me. You sure you applied for the right visa? (Don't panic - maybe it's just me.)

Also, which country are you applying from and did you avail of the priority service? Mine is a priority application.

Tnptit93
Newly Registered

Post by Tnptit93 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Anna,

Sure that i applied the right visa.

i am fiancée will marry in the UK within 6 months of arriving

I applied the application from vietnam. I did not avail of the priority service.

XX

Mash17101

Post by Mash17101 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:48 am

Hi pixel,

Mine is showing as decided as of yesterday so waiting for the passport thinking it will take a few days so will post my timeline shortly.

hm7
Mood:

Post by hm7 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:55 am

Hi Mash17101,

Congratulations for the decision on ur application first. Can I ask, did you also receive 'not straightforward' email, and how much time it took for you to get the decision after it?

It will be great if you can share your detailed timeline soon... thanks.

Mash17101

Post by Mash17101 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:01 am

Hi,

I didnt receive any emails about my case not being straight forward,

And it was decided yesterday but only showed up on the tracker a few minutes ago.From the bio date its 58 working days tommorrow its going to be exactly 3 months so hoping its good news inshaa allah.

anna888
Newly Registered

Post by anna888 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:19 am

Mash17101 wrote:Hi,

I didnt receive any emails about my case not being straight forward,

And it was decided yesterday but only showed up on the tracker a few minutes ago.From the bio date its 58 working days tommorrow its going to be exactly 3 months so hoping its good news inshaa allah.
Good luck Mash! I hope it's an approval. Sadly I'm still waiting. Day 63, priority. Unbelievable.

Btw where did you apply from and are you talking about this tracker?

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

Mash17101

Post by Mash17101 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:29 am

Hi,

Thanks, yes it is this tracker and i applied in bangladesh.

Have you managed to get any updates to be honest its luck its all about you case worker sometimes they do it quick sometimes they are just lazy.

I hope yours is done soon so goodluck.the struggle is real i know how this waiting game is.

Miss UK

Post by Miss UK » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi Mash17101/ Pixelarge09

I received my visa today alhumdillahh
and i will wish for every 1 get their visa soon
its very panic wait but finally got it

Mash17101 wrote:Hi pixel,

Mine is showing as decided as of yesterday so waiting for the passport thinking it will take a few days so will post my timeline shortly.

Sweetlarkee

Post by Sweetlarkee » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Hey

Can you please post your timeline?

pixelrage09
India

Post by pixelrage09 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi Mash,

Congratulations! InshaAllah it will be good news and you will be soon reunited with your spouse. Do post a detailed timeline of your application for the rest of us still waiting!

Btw, did HO ever contact you for additional documentation at any point during the application process?

pixelrage09
India

Post by pixelrage09 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:25 pm

Miss UK wrote:Hi Mash17101/ Pixelarge09

I received my visa today alhumdillahh
and i will wish for every 1 get their visa soon
its very panic wait but finally got it

Congratulations Miss UK! :)

Please post a timeline for the rest of us still waiting for a decision.

Mash17101

Post by Mash17101 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:00 pm

pixelrage09 wrote:

Hi Mash,

Congratulations! InshaAllah it will be good news and you will be soon reunited with your spouse. Do post a detailed timeline of your application for the rest of us still waiting!

Btw, did HO ever contact you for additional documentation at any point during the application process?

Hi pixel,
Home office didnt contact me at all and all the enquirys were complete within 7 weeks and the rest of the time awaiting a decision but will post a detaild timeline.