ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Londoner001
India

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Londoner001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:19 pm

ilrguide2 wrote:How to send personal message?
Dear ILRGUIDE2,

I do not have any issue in giving out my email address, but I do not want to breach the forum rules.

Once I hear from the moderators was more than willing to share it over here if allowed.

Otherwise, please do not hesitate in posting your question in the open forum.

I will answer you if i am able to help.

Regards,
Sai

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:44 pm

Londoner001 wrote:
ilrguide2 wrote:How to send personal message?
Dear ILRGUIDE2,

I do not have any issue in giving out my email address, but I do not want to breach the forum rules.

Once I hear from the moderators was more than willing to share it over here if allowed.

Otherwise, please do not hesitate in posting your question in the open forum.

I will answer you if i am able to help.

Regards,
Sai
Members are not permitted to post any form of persona contact information (email/social/number etc). You should be well aware of this by now as you would have been required to read to read the forum rules on joining and with 71 posts, have you seen email addresses being posted?? No.

You should also note that members that abuse the privilege of PMs by sending unsolicited emails or persistently asking members to PM them, will have the privilege withdrawn permanently.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Thanks for clarifying CR001.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Londoner001 wrote:Thanks for clarifying CR001.
Kindly also please please please remember that everyone on the forum is a complete stranger to you. We have many spammers and scammers and members with alterior motives that trawl around 24/7.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ilrguide2
Newly Registered

Post by ilrguide2 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi CR001,

Thanks for clarification, please can you help me.
Have you come across a case like mine? wherein the home office system generates an incorrect benefit claim alert. Although I have sent across the DWP letter confirming no benefit claim by post to the caseworker and well as a scanned copy on the pscappointmentrefunds email as advised by UKVI customer service executive, what I want to know how much can be the waiting time for me to get a decision.

I am still very surprised how can their system generate an incorrect alert.
CR001, please if you have across a similar case then can you provide me any additional info you have.

Regards,
Ilrguide2

Mahmudmanna
Newly Registered

Post by Mahmudmanna » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:05 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have applied for my BRP card on 12th Jun 17, Croydon same day premium service. I have already ILE (Indefinite Leave to Enter) now they have said my application was valid but there are further enquiries that are required on my case. My question is how long approx will it take to carry out these further enquiries?

I look forward to hearing from you asap.

Many thanks,

ilrguide2
Newly Registered

Post by ilrguide2 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Londoner001,

My ILR is approved today. Thanks for your support.

Regards,
ilrguide2

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:04 am

ilrguide2 wrote:
Hi Londoner001,

My ILR is approved today. Thanks for your support.

Regards,
ilrguide2
Congrats ilrguide2

Sohail143
Newly Registered

Post by Sohail143 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:14 am

Hi
Does anyone got any replies from HO
As I applied my ILR On 10 years rule on 19 th of December 2016 in Croydon using primiunm service they have given me a latter saying you application is still valid but we needs more time to decide (no tax amendments)
I have approached my Mp as well in march they have given an answer saying that they put me on 6 months route
Now 6 months has been passed by I approached my MP again asking to get some sort of response from HO but they said they can't give any timeline as its a complex issue
They have already asked me to fill that questionnaire when I was in Croydon
I was on tier 1 general which is valid until December 2017
They have refused my tier 1 general back in 2010 because my accountant wasn't registered
So I have to get it tier 1 through court(in JR)
can someone kindly help

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

Post by amjadleeds » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:43 am

Hi

Please can you update me progress of your application because I have withdrawn application due to some missing information.

Thanks

Regards
Amjad from Leeds

Ilr17
Newly Registered

Post by Ilr17 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:07 am

ilrguide2 wrote:Hi Moderators,

I had a same day service appointment today with homeoffice. I am currently on tier 2 general visa.
After doing some checks the case worker called me and asked me if i have claimed any benefits as their system is flashing a benefit claim in my name.

I informed her that i have never ever claimed any benefit, she said she need to speak with her senior and will come back to me. After some time she again called me and informed that they need to verify this with DWP and cannot give me a decision today itself and handed out the further checks required letter to me.

I called DWP and they confirmed to me that i have never claimed any benefit, they will be sending me a letter confirming about this. I can then send this letter to home office and alternatively they will also check with DWP.

Please can the moderators help me in this and let me know what is the average timescale for case workers to come back to you when the application is deferred for further checks.

Also is there any other way to chase the home office and get this sorted out as early as possible? as DWP have confirmed about me not claiming any benefit.
Hi ilrguide2, first congratulations for your ILR approval. I have read your post, and I wish to find out my benefit history as well. Could you please share the phone number that you used to call DWP ? Thank you very very much.

daburc
Newly Registered

Post by daburc » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi all,
Some of you will be in the same situation as mine
Applied for ILR on Jan 3 for a premium service in croydon fromTier 1 category got a letter for further checks and it has been six months. Any one else got a reply after getting that further checks letter.
the application status says last updated on 25 may and the UKVI contact number is not being answered
Kindly advice thanks

soopan123
Newly Registered

Post by soopan123 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:13 am

Nad707 wrote:Hi, i am new to this forum, i want some expert opinion about the said case.

I went to Glagow PEO today with my friend for his ILR visa through Tier 1 General. After around 3 hours the case worker said that i am unable yo find your record with hmrc for your last visa extention years, he provided her last 5 years SA302 then she said they are not matching with your earning claims. Then he told her that i was a company director and you need to check my company records and he showed her company tax returns snd proof of tax paid through his bank statements but she was not satisfied and she hold the case for furthe checks.

Can any one please explain from where he can get that record of his company's income and paid tax as company is no more active and from where the home office will check all these records ? He never amended any tax return in previous six years ?

Regards

======================
Hi Nad

Did your friend got approval at Glasgow peo. Any update on the case how much time it took case worker to provide an update please.

Thanks

soopan123
Newly Registered

Post by soopan123 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:20 am

bond_009 wrote:Hi All,

By grace of god and christ, finally I received my documents and ILR approval after 118 days today

my full details

I have been granted HSMP on 3r July 2007( 2 years initial visa)
Came to UK in May 2008
Tier 1 Conversion on 5th may 2009
went to India in 13th -Feb 2010 to 28-Aug-2011
2nd extension on 9th May 2012
3rd extension on 17 may 2014

In my last 5 years, I am outside UK for 6 times and out of which 4 times its more than 30 days

I am self employed ,it contractor and was working and paid for this period

54 days to US on project ( have invitation letter from company) paid in UK
47 days to India in dec2014 to February 2015 ( father treatment) I have discharge summary from hospital , I was working and paid have evidence of my pay in UK

31 days to India in sept 2015 father expired ( have death certificate )

68 days to Indian from jan 2016 to March 2016 for person medical reasons , no letter from doctor , but have all scan and medical bills and reports, and was working and paid for this period UK

total out of country in last 5 years 241 days,

I pray for everyone who are still waiting to get their Apporvals ASAP.

Thanks again

Regards
Bond
=========

Hi Bond,

did you got approval by simply waiting or writing letter to home office or mp .

If so please advise

Thanks,

afzaal
Newly Registered

Post by afzaal » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:13 am

Sharjeel wrote:Hi All,

I am British national and my wife and 3 children applied for ilr (pre 2012 case, visa was given in an appeal) today at Croydon. After waiting for 5 hours, they told us that they have IT issues and cannot make their check.

They have given us letter saying they will contact us on Monday.

Please share if you have any experience regarding this.

Thanks

avi

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Post by avi » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:11 pm

Dear all,

Got my ILR finally after waiting for almost 5 months. Thank you to everyone who helped and best of luck to friends who are waiting.

Here is my time line-

Applied PEO Sheffield- 10th March 2017

Visa- Tier 2 to ILR

Compliance check- 8th May 2017

Reply from Complaince check saying Tier 2 rating is maintained- 7th August 2017

ILR approved- 16th August 2017

It was a long process and a frustrating one. After a lot of follow ups with my local MP and the PSC department finally got the good news. have faith and if all the paper work is in order and everything is genuine then you will get the result.

All the best again.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Congratulations Avi.

ddbhatia
Newly Registered
India

Post by ddbhatia » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:46 pm

I have been a silent reader/spectator of this forum for the last few months. My timeline for the PEO application was as follows:
1) Applied ILR (SET LR)- 22 August at CROYDON PEO (PSC)
2) Was given a letter saying further checks required
3) Got a call from case worker on 24th August saying application has been approved and to come and collect the documents

I had applied for ILR on discretion. Very surprised by the quick turnaround. Route to ILR was Student Visa, PSW, Tier 4 and then Tier 2.

I hope people who are applying for ILR are encouraged by the timeline presented above.

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:54 am

Congratulations :D

deniz1983
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by deniz1983 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi everyone,

I have moved to UK 19th of Sept 2007 and I had 10 year employment in a UK registered company and work permit with no break in between.
I have submit LR application - 22nd of Aug 2017 in Croydon via express service

All my documents are complete according to the application form.
The only potential risk is the days I have spent outside the country, it is 537 in total( still under 540)
They said they need further enquiries because they can not read some of the stamps on my passport so they have to send my application to another department.

Does anyone familiar with this situation? Do you know how long is the waiting time for situations like this?

I have a business trip for mid-Sept and I need to understand if I can make it or not
Do you know any email address or phone number I can contact

Look forward to hear from you
Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:25 pm

deniz1983 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:51 pm
Hi everyone,

I have moved to UK 19th of Sept 2007 and I had 10 year employment in a UK registered company and work permit with no break in between.

The only potential risk is the days I have spent outside the country, it is 537 in total( still under 540)
They said they need further enquiries because they can not read some of the stamps on my passport so they have to send my application to another department.

Does anyone familiar with this situation? Do you know how long is the waiting time for situations like this?

I have a business trip for mid-Sept and I need to understand if I can make it or not

Thank you
Can you please refrain from tagging your duplicate question onto many other topics. You only need to post once and then wait for someone to respond.

Deferred applications can take a few weeks or a few months. Did you have any absence of 180 days or more? HO clearly need to make sure you do actually meet the requirements for ILR based on long residence and that the absences you have declared are accurate.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

deniz1983
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by deniz1983 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:13 pm

Apologies, I clearly didn't know that 1 post is visible everywhere.
Thank you for your response.
No I didn't have 180 days or more days. I understand they want to cross check if my declared dates are accurate, I just wanted to understand if anyone knows the duration for such an activity ?

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:22 pm

deniz1983 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:13 pm
Apologies, I clearly didn't know that 1 post is visible everywhere.
Thank you for your response.
No I didn't have 180 days or more days. I understand they want to cross check if my declared dates are accurate, I just wanted to understand if anyone knows the duration for such an activity ?

thanks
As I said, it could take a few weeks but it could also take a few months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ddbhatia
Newly Registered
India

Post by ddbhatia » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:43 am

deniz1983 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:51 pm
Hi everyone,

Thank you
I can only advice from my personal experience. Normally, in the case of when they cannot verify your absences the Home Office make use of the Passenger History and the Landing cards. Are the unclear stamps from a travel period within the last 5 years or much earlier than that ( I suspect it might be the stamps from your very early travel history)? If it is from within the last the 5 years they should be able to workout your travel history (HO have 5 years passenger travel data). Usually, this information is available on hand with the HO and they should be able to verify it quickly. Hopefully, you should get an answer soon (fingers crossed).

SAAJ786
inactive

Post by SAAJ786 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:21 pm

walkingintherain wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:52 pm
Just to add my good news here

Interview @ sheffield
Date: 16/01/2017
Category: ILR(10 yrz)
Switched from: Tier 1 eterprenuer
Tier 1 application was still under consideration since May2016
Interview decision: was put on hold for further review
Today: 22/02/2016: approved. Documents recieved, BRP to follow.

It's been a long stressful journey. This blog helped me alot & that's why i thought its obligatory to share my good news.
Best of luck to all.
Thank you for very useful post, and congratulations for the success at the end,
Can you please tell me that, where your initial Tier 1 entrepreneur case and file/documents was submitted to? I mean the case was also at Sheffield or some other home office centre i.e. Croydon, Birmingham, Cardiff etc.?