ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 dependent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2

saleemkhan1

Tier 4 dependent

Post by saleemkhan1 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:09 am

Hi ,
Can someone help me in my query. It is very urgent. I have filled application for my wife as a Tier 4 general student dependant and there is one section "does he has a valid visa" now the reply from wife application should be Yes or no!?
Actually I am applying to extend my t 4 visa with my wife application. I still have two days in the expiry of my visa. So in this case do I have a valid visa cuz it's not been expired yet and I am submitting online application for my wife. So in this case "does he has a valid visa? Yes or No!?

Thanks

Sir Murphy
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 4 dependent

Post by Sir Murphy » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:33 pm

Tick yes if you apply for extension before your visa expire in two days time.

saleemkhan1

Post by saleemkhan1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:08 am

Thanks!

I waited for long to get the answer even the student advisor didn't have a clue what should be put there. I then clicked on No. Will it affect my wife visa!? Should I put a note in the check list documents that actually by mistake I clicked No which suppose to be Yes. Thanks

saleemkhan1

Post by saleemkhan1 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:13 am

I have another confusion. I have submitted the online application on the 27th June 2017 and now I have to submit the hard copy of the application with all the documents on the 6th of July 2017. What date should I put in declaration form below the signature! ? The date should be the 27th June or 6th July .
Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:17 pm

saleemkhan1 wrote:I then clicked on No. Will it affect my wife visa!?
No.
saleemkhan1 wrote:Should I put a note in the check list documents that actually by mistake I clicked No which suppose to be Yes.
If you like.
saleemkhan1 wrote:I have submitted the online application on the 27th June 2017 and now I have to submit the hard copy of the application with all the documents on the 6th of July 2017. What date should I put in declaration form below the signature! ? The date should be the 27th June or 6th July .
Whatever date you sign it. You are really over-thinking this!
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

saleemkhan1

Post by saleemkhan1 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:16 am

Dear all,

Thanks to you all for your nice replies. I have a query regarding tier 4 dependent visa. I have submitted online applications for tier 4 visa extension from overseas and also submitted tier 4 dependent visa for my wife. Now tomorrow we are going to submit all the documents and finger prints etc. I have attached the original certificates of my previous marriage and divorce with my wife application. Do I need to submit the photo copies of my previous marriage and divorce certificates with my visa extension form and other documents? I am thinking to to submit these copies and would give a note that the original documents have been attached with my wife application. What is your advice regarding this all.

Many thanks