ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REFUSED ON NON-POINTS SCORING GROUNDS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Re: REFUSED ON NON-POINTS SCORING GROUNDS

Post by heyaheya » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:55 pm

jafersadeq wrote:Did you submit 3 years business bank statements,
I think yes, because they checked all incomes into your business bank account.

I think sending the recent 4 or 3 months bank statements will be better to avoid problems such that.
He only sent 4 months statement as it says in rejection letter @jafarsadeq.

i have question from all seniors zimba marcnath cr001 and all others. if you are investing through share capital .. and u give bank letter which says that company has an business account plus he/she is signatory of the account. one should still send bank statement to show them that business is still trading and money which has been invested in the business is still thr minus spending. plz suggest .. as i have come across this board and seeing that sending unnecessary documents which are not even requirement leads u to complications. and making UKVI asking you more question. which they are already looking for.

regards,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:00 pm

heyaheya wrote: i have question from all seniors zimba marcnath cr001 and all others. if you are investing through share capital .. and u give bank letter which says that company has an business account plus he/she is signatory of the account. one should still send bank statement to show them that business is still trading and money which has been invested in the business is still thr minus spending. plz suggest .. as i have come across this board and seeing that sending unnecessary documents which are not even requirement leads u to complications. and making UKVI asking you more question. which they are already looking for.

regards,
Please don't add your question to other people's post.
I am happy to respond but start a new post.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

soloogah
Newly Registered

Post by soloogah » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:58 am

thutmose wrote:Just wondering whats your timeline?
How long did they take to decide after the interview?
Thanks

I applied in May 2016, interviewed in the first week of Sept 2016. I was refused in June 2017

soloogah
Newly Registered

Post by soloogah » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:59 am

marcnath wrote:
soloogah wrote:
thanks alot mate. Any idea what to say about the different business name on the sign of my shop which suppose to be my business premises with my registered business name for the purpose of the application?
Similar logic.
There is no requirement that the business name should be displayed in a manner visible enough on Google maps. (remember though that your business name has to be displayed at your registered address)
So, the CW was incorrect in using Google maps as evidence. He/she should have visited the premises to confirm that the business name is displayed.
Take each rejection point and argue it as though it was the only one.
thanks alot for this comments. It will be helpful. Many thanks