ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR rejected post Invitation to Apply - any options?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

liamtlr
Newly Registered

PR rejected post Invitation to Apply - any options?

Post by liamtlr » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:59 pm

Hi everyone,

First of all, forums such as this have been an invaluable resource to me throughout the process of my application - so thank you very much to anyone who has provided information on this forum - I really appreciate it.

Following receipt of an Invitation To Apply for permanent residency, I have just been informed that my application has been rejected because of incomplete information. Specifically I did not provide a police certificate for time spent living in Austria, in addition to one for my native UK.

The reason for this was that I mistakenly uploaded a PDF with only my UK certificate (I was only able to upload one file), instead of the PDF I have stored on my laptop with the two documents merged into one file. As a result the application was rejected as incomplete.

I have used the request portal to clarify the situation - and provide the correct document. I was wondering whether anyone had any experience with this and could provide any input as to the likelihood of this being seen by anyone, and whether it's at all possible they will reopen my application?

Failing this - if anyone has any advice as to next steps then again - much appreciated.

This has been such a big investment of time, money and effort. I'd be heartbroken to start the process all over again as a result of an administrative error - I swear I checked the documents about 50 times! :-(

Thanks a lot everyone.