ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residence Card - Processing Time 2017

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

citizzzen
Newly Registered

Re: Permanent Residence Card - Processing Time 2017

Post by citizzzen » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:18 pm

myganet wrote:
citizzzen wrote:Hi All,

We are going to apply for PR for non-EEA and EEA together. Does anyone know how quick we can return the EEA person's passport?

Just to be clear: we can't use the local authorities to check passports as non-EEA passport is retained by Home Office due to refusal of recent PR application(reason of refusal- not enough evidence of EEA person staing in UK for last 5 years). We are going to re-apply submitting missing documents but we need EEA passport back asap as they have flights booked for beginning of Aug.

Thoughts from people with experience would be very much appreciated.
BTW how about using a premium service and apply in Liverpool for 600 pounds - they will give you decision within one day. I really regret i didn't do this and had to wait 6 months.... all my friends used premium service and were happy with the result/time.
Thanks a lot for your time, myganet.

We can't do online service since my(non-EEA) passport is in HO possession and as the local register authorities have to have both passport in hand to accept the application. Just been on the phone with them.

Very interested in the premium service. Can you PLEASE share links/other relevant info where I can find and apply for it? That would be a live saver for us as we have 2 holidays booked within next 5 months which we will lose if i re-apply standard way

k7bs

Post by k7bs » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:25 pm

citizzzen wrote:
myganet wrote:

We are going to apply for PR for non-EEA and EEA together. Does anyone know how quick we can return the EEA person's passport?

Just to be clear: we can't use the local authorities to check passports as non-EEA passport is retained by Home Office due to refusal of recent PR application(reason of refusal- not enough evidence of EEA person staing in UK for last 5 years). We are going to re-apply submitting missing documents but we need EEA passport back asap as they have flights booked for beginning of Aug.

BTW how about using a premium service and apply in Liverpool for 600 pounds - they will give you decision within one day. I really regret i didn't do this and had to wait 6 months.... all my friends used premium service and were happy with the result/time.

We can't do online service since my(non-EEA) passport is in HO possession and as the local register authorities have to have both passport in hand to accept the application. Just been on the phone with them.

Very interested in the premium service. Can you PLEASE share links/other relevant info where I can find and apply for it? That would be a live saver for us as we have 2 holidays booked within next 5 months which we will lose if i re-apply standard way
Sorry to be a joy killer When you can't use the service.
Article 50 triggered: What happens next? What Brexit means for EEA nationals.

hannahjaw
Newly Registered

Post by hannahjaw » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:06 am

hannahjaw wrote:EU- Polish citizen, single mum + 2 dependable children

Application sent - 02/05/2017
Application received - 03/05/2017
Payment taken - 04/05/2017
Passports requested back- 16/05/2017
Passport requested back again- documents not received form- 30/05/2017
In the middle of June an email and few phone calls to HO regarding our passports- still nothing
Email to MP- 14/06/2017
MP responded- 20/06/2017 and is keen on helping us to get our passports back
HO email confirmation with case ID - 22/06/2017

Still waiting for our passports

PR decision- waiting...
Online decision- was saying not recognised until today! Today it's saying DECIDED (Application status updated on 29 June 2017).
We still didn't receive our passports tho... it's been 7-8 weeks already :roll:

geeser
Newly Registered

Post by geeser » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:19 am

mresta wrote:Copy/pasting timeline, the DCPR thread seems a bit quiet:

Thought you guys need more online application timelines, I'm a dual national of Australia and Malta, living here via my treaty rights as worker, also married to a Brit (But irrelevant for EEA (PR).

Online form submitted: 12/12/2016
Payment taken: 12/12/2016
Email confirmation of application received: 13/12/2016
Documents sent via Passport Return Service: 13/12/2016
Documents arrived at Liverpool HO: 14/12/2016
DCPR received: Waiting
DCPR dated: Waiting

Application is pretty straightforward. Lived in UK since 2004, never been unemployed, never claimed benefits, brief stint of self employment (but not inclusive of the 5 year period I want them to focus on).

In addition to the council approved current passport copies, I sent:

Old expired passports from Australia and Malta

EEA QP document (which I applied for accidentally instead of PR last year - d'oh!)

All my P60s, P45s, all Council Tax Bills

Letters from employers where I could get them (in one case the business closed down years ago and my employer passed away)

2 to 3 payslips from each of the relevant 5 years of employment

NIC summary from HMRC for all the years I've been living in the UK

Utility bills with a few bank statements and NHS letters to back up proof of address.

Thrown in a couple of self assessments from my self-employment days, though those are outside the 5 year period, so probably not needed.

My citizenship application should be easier than this! :lol:
Are you still waiting?

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:11 am

Any other who applied in February 2017 ? Please share if you have any update from HO

I have been waiting for 5 months and 10 days today... I wonder why it takes so long I'm really worried. I checked my status track online it's updated in 25th may (Awaiting Decision) :(

Boyk12
Newly Registered

Post by Boyk12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:24 am

Hello I applied on
26/01/2017
Rc: still waiting
I have 5 month and 14 days still nothing

myganet
Newly Registered

Post by myganet » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:08 pm

k7bs wrote:
citizzzen wrote:
myganet wrote:

Sorry to be a joy killer When you can't use the service.
yes I wish could remove this suggestion. Didn't know that they canceled permium service for EU permanent card (((

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Boyk12 wrote:Hello I applied on
26/01/2017
Rc: still waiting
I have 5 month and 14 days still nothing

Hi
Did you apply for PR ? Under eea/non-eea ?

Boyk12
Newly Registered

Post by Boyk12 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:42 pm

[quote="sahramkhalidi"]
I apply for non EEA

Crentsil03

Post by Crentsil03 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Hi
Application sent on 9th may
HO receive on 10th
Payment taken 11th may
Email from HO confirming ID 29th June
Biometric letter received on 1st July (dated on 29th June)
Biometric enrolled on 3rd July
COA. Waiting
PR. Waiting

dspencer
Newly Registered

Post by dspencer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi All,

Was wondering if you might be able to shed some light on the online decision checking. I've seen some previous posts where some have been able to check their status. I am still unclear how to do this. Have applied online in March and although I have the email with the case ID my link to the application is not working.

Can someone please help with some detailed explanation how/where to go to check ?

Many Thanks in advance

lilir
Newly Registered

Permanent Residence Card - Processing Time 2017

Post by lilir » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:53 pm

non-EEA(PR) sent on: 15/09/2016 under Surinder Singh route
Bio letter: 15/10/2016 and bio done at the same day
COA received: 05/12/2016
Application Rejected on: 16/04/2017 due to lack of supporting document.

Resubmit application on: 10/05/2017 with additional supporting documents
HO confirmation letter of receiving the application: 06/07/2017
Bio letter: waiting
COA: waiting
Application decision: waiting
... ...
Contacted Home Office for Bio letter, only received a standard template, says 'UKVI is experiencing higher than average intake at present in some routes. Additional resources are being deployed to minimise delays in processing where this is the case.' It seems it takes longer for any progress on my application. Not sure if there is anyone has the same delays, and don't know what else i can do to speed it up. I need the COA so that i can get work. Frustrating :( :( :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:01 pm

Can members please STOP using the 'report post' ( ! ) button to respond to members. Click 'Post a Reply' please.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:22 pm

dspencer wrote:Hi All,

Was wondering if you might be able to shed some light on the online decision checking. I've seen some previous posts where some have been able to check their status. I am still unclear how to do this. Have applied online in March and although I have the email with the case ID my link to the application is not working.

Can someone please help with some detailed explanation how/where to go to check ?

Many Thanks in advance

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

Enter your case ID without (zero)

arunarchery

Post by arunarchery » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:39 pm

sahramkhalidi wrote:

Many Thanks in advance

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

Enter your case ID without (zero)

R u got any reference number

dspencer
Newly Registered

Post by dspencer » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:08 am

Hi sahramkhalidi,

Many Thanks for your help. Have just checked and it worked.

It says "Decided" with a date of 8th of July. It says I will be receiving the documents within 10 days.

Does this mean that I have been successful or such an assumption can't be made ?

Thanks.

myganet
Newly Registered

Post by myganet » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:13 am

Many Thanks in advance
I applied online in April, I can track my application using the Roayl Mail tracker -the one that council gave me- something like ARXXXXXXXXXGB . It says that decision was made on 19 of June but I haven't received anything- I was trying to call but they couln't help me- they charged me 20 pounds and didn't say anything. Any one have an idea what is happening and why I'm not receiving anything?

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:22 am

dspencer wrote:Hi sahramkhalidi,

It says "Decided" with a date of 8th of July. It says I will be receiving the documents within 10 days.

Does this mean that I have been successful or such an assumption can't be made ?

Thanks.

When did you submit your application?

dspencer
Newly Registered

Post by dspencer » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:24 am

sahramkhalidi wrote:
dspencer wrote:Hi sahramkhalidi,

Thanks.

When did you submit your application?
Hi,

The application was submitted online on the 10th of April. Documents received on the 12th of April.

Thanks.

dee08
Newly Registered

Post by dee08 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:56 am

Hope this help non-EEA family member application for permanent residence card after 5 years of residency

Application sent on 9th JAN 2017
HO receive on 10th JAN 2017
Payment taken 12th may JAN 2017
Biometric letter dated 26th JAN 2017
Biometric letter received 28th JAN 2017
Biometric enrolled on 30TH JAN 2017
COA letter dated 03rd FEB 2017
COA letter received 6th FEB 2017
PR CARD received 27th JUNE 2017
still awaing my passport and documents to be sent back??

does any one please know how long it takes before i get my passport and documents back???

Amo2012

Post by Amo2012 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:16 pm

lilir wrote:non-EEA(PR) sent on: 15/09/2016 under Surinder Singh route
Bio letter: 15/10/2016 and bio done at the same day
COA received: 05/12/2016
Application Rejected on: 16/04/2017 due to lack of supporting document.

Resubmit application on: 10/05/2017 with additional supporting documents
HO confirmation letter of receiving the application: 06/07/2017
Bio letter: waiting
COA: waiting
Application decision: waiting
... ...
Contacted Home Office for Bio letter, only received a standard template, says 'UKVI is experiencing higher than average intake at present in some routes. Additional resources are being deployed to minimise delays in processing where this is the case.' It seems it takes longer for any progress on my application. Not sure if there is anyone has the same delays, and don't know what else i can do to speed it up. I need the COA so that i can get work. Frustrating :( :( :(
Hi lilir,
thanks for the timeline, could you please share your case in more detail.
I have also applied for EEA PR under SS route and supplied all the same evidences from EU which were done at the time of RC 5 years back, wondering if your case was refused on the bases of lack of evidences from EU or from UK (for the last 5 years)?

thanks

dijasu
Newly Registered

Post by dijasu » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:22 pm

Anyone submit their application at the end of May get their biometric appointment? Going on 7 weeks now for me & waiting for the mail is excruciating.

jayven

Post by jayven » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Application sent for non eea = 22 dec 16
HO received = 23 dec 16
money taken =29 dec16
biometric done = 16 JAN 17
COA RECEIVED = 24 Jan 17
Residence card = ??

Call HO 29/06/17 still not process after 6months.

Email my mp 01/07/17 and received a letter from my mp 04/07/17.

Make a complaint to ukvi By email.07/07/17

Online check status= not recognised. 10/07/17

online check status = 11/07/17 decided ( 09/07/17)

Hopefully will receive good news soon :) finger cross

iz1
Nigeria

Post by iz1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:28 pm

dijasu wrote:Anyone submit their application at the end of May get their biometric appointment? Going on 7 weeks now for me & waiting for the mail is excruciating.
Paid for mine online on the 31st, biometrics received on the 30/06

akshar
- thin ice -

Post by akshar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:56 pm

5 months and 11 days today. it is really frustrating why the HO taking very long. I cant even apply for a job or i wanted to apply for student finance they need my documents. :(:(:(
anyone got idea what month applications are being review at the moment?

I supplied loads of evidences and everything was in order why still taking very long to make decision