ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa in past 320 7(a) 320(b) but A320 and 320 7(c)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

spreekhan

spouse visa in past 320 7(a) 320(b) but A320 and 320 7(c)

Post by spreekhan » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:15 pm

case history.
(i never come uk )
apply student dependent visa sep 2009.
refused 320 7(a)
reason.
apply student dependent visa use consultant in karachi pakistan.
we bought saving certificate from him. when visa result come UKBA told tihs is fake.
fake financial statement.
2014 again apply visit.
refuse 320 7(b) banned for 10 year till Sep 2019.

now my husband has indefinate leave to remain.

want to apply spouse visa.
im eligible for that . i can complete all appendex FM rules.

but i had 320 7(B) .

as i read
320 7(c).
A320
can i apply spouse visa???????

my question are here????

1. 320(11)
does this effect on me

320(11)
(iv)

using deception in an application for entry clearance, leave to enter or remain or in order to obtain documents from the Secretary of State or a third party required in support of the application (whether successful or not);

All cases must be considered on their merits, the activities considered in the round to see whether they meet the threshold under paragraph 320 (11), taking into account family life in the UK and, in the case of children, the level of responsibility for the breach.
Where an applicant falls to be refused under 320(7A) or 320(7B), the ECO must also consider whether it is also appropriate to refuse the applicant under paragraph 320(11).

second question

does this apply on my case.

S-EC.2.2. Whether or not to the applicant's knowledge- (a) false information, representations or documents have been submitted in relation to the application (including false information submitted to any person to obtain a document used in support of the application); or (b) there has been a failure to disclose material facts in relation to the application.

note :
in 2012 we had child born .

my last question.

did she apply as child dependent of her father .

did article 8 apply in our case.

please help and update

londonukguy

Re: spouse visa in past 320 7(a) 320(b) but A320 and 320 7(c

Post by londonukguy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:25 am

In my knowledge it does not effect spouse visa application but I please wait for some guru's expert opinion