ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CLAIMING £50,000 invested in UK Business (Section K)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ibimalik

CLAIMING £50,000 invested in UK Business (Section K)

Post by ibimalik » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:41 am

I have applied for Tier 1 Extension on 7th July 2017, I was little confuse about this section of claiming points for £200,000 or £50,000 invested in
UK Business (Section K).

I have been awarded 20 points at the time of my initial application and the document were provided at that time.

I have added same statement in in this section for claiming these points.

Would you guys give your input about this please.

zimba
Mood:

Re: CLAIMING £50,000 invested in UK Business (Section K)

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:53 am

What documents did you send ? In order to claim investment points, you need to send company accounts, director's loan agreement, bank statements, etc
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ibimalik

Post by ibimalik » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:32 am

yes I sent company account, business bank statement last 6 months,
butt no no director's loan agreement.

As initial application was approved on the basses of already invested in the form of share capital.

In points claiming section I have added this statement

''I have been awarded 20 points at the time of my initial application and the document were provided at that time''

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Then you have already been given the points for investment. No need to provide anything for your extension
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ibimalik

Post by ibimalik » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:09 pm

That means I have answered correctly.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:18 pm

ibimalik wrote:That means I have answered correctly.
Yes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

rdjasani
Newly Registered

Post by rdjasani » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:10 am

There is nit required to give director loan agreement if you claimed the point in initial application. But still home office reject many case if you not submitted director loan agreement in extension . I think you can send him director loan agreement As extra documents for precaution via post . you can take advise from 'Zimba' that how you can send any more documents until your file in home office and not decide yet.