ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

221(g) issued at London

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bharathpolanki
Newly Registered

221(g) issued at London

Post by bharathpolanki » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:54 am

Hi,

Has someone faced this situation?

I have been issued 221(g) without any receipt/case number at london embassy and returned my passport during my interview on 16th May 2017. Asked me to send the required documents to LONDONHL@state.gov mail id but not asked me to send to the petitionslondon@state.gov and this mail id which printed was striked off.

When I googled I seen for 221(g) need to send docs to petitionslondon@state.gov(in my case it is striked off) and asked me to send the docs to LONDONHL@state.gov.

Has anyone came across same situation please? Will my case be picked or it is different than what 221(g) is for? I found in US embassy in UK website also says that need to send to petitionslondon@state.gov. Not sure why they have asked me to send to different one in my case. Can someone help on this.Thank you.