ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job creation / Employee Related Queries

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zshaan21
Pakistan

Job creation / Employee Related Queries

Post by zshaan21 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Dear Good Fellows,

Hope you guys are well.

I have some small queries related to the job creation section. I really appreciate your valuable advise in regards of the below queries.

1) One of my employee is on minimum wage since May-2016, however the national minimum wage increased this year April-17 from £7.20 to £7.50. Do I need to mention the increased wage details? However, I didn’t increase from my end it automatically applied due to increase in standard minimum wage.

2) One of my employee is on annul package and his pay slip doesn’t show per hour rate. I am not sure that is a compulsory requirement to mention hourly rate details on the pay slip, as my accountant told me there is as such no requirement by law to put hourly rate details on the pay slip. Please advise the best possible way to deal that issue.

3) My employees are working since last 15 months continuously. Do I need to send all 15 months FPS/RTI, Pay slips, P30 employer, and submission receipt details or just for last 12 months?
The FPS/RTI shows start date only when the employee start working, e.g. in my case it only mention in May-16 FRP/RTI report.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Best Regards,
S Zeeshan

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Job creation / Employee Related Queries

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:45 pm

zshaan21 wrote:Dear Good Fellows,

Hope you guys are well.

I have some small queries related to the job creation section. I really appreciate your valuable advise in regards of the below queries.

1) One of my employee is on minimum wage since May-2016, however the national minimum wage increased this year April-17 from £7.20 to £7.50. Do I need to mention the increased wage details? However, I didn’t increase from my end it automatically applied due to increase in standard minimum wage.
Not sure what you mean by details. You need to indicate the change in table 3b2 in the application form. Nothing else needed.
zshaan21 wrote:2) One of my employee is on annul package and his pay slip doesn’t show per hour rate. I am not sure that is a compulsory requirement to mention hourly rate details on the pay slip, as my accountant told me there is as such no requirement by law to put hourly rate details on the pay slip. Please advise the best possible way to deal that issue.
There is no requirement for hourly rate to be in the payslip.
zshaan21 wrote:3) My employees are working since last 15 months continuously. Do I need to send all 15 months FPS/RTI, Pay slips, P30 employer, and submission receipt details or just for last 12 months?
The FPS/RTI shows start date only when the employee start working, e.g. in my case it only mention in May-16 FRP/RTI report.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Best Regards,
S Zeeshan
12 months is sufficient but you do need to include the FPS that has the starting date. So if you are using last 12 months, include the May 16 FPS in addition
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zshaan21
Pakistan

Re: Job creation / Employee Related Queries

Post by zshaan21 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:39 am

Thanks Marcnath for your valuable suggestions.