ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost OCI booklet

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

techie78

Lost OCI booklet

Post by techie78 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:56 am

Hi,

I seem to have lost/misplaced OCI booklets of the whole family - I am unable to trace it back and assuming that it will not be found.. Does anybody else have experience of applying for replacement OCI and the process of doing that ?

vinitmanu
Member of Standing

Re: Lost OCI booklet

Post by vinitmanu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:57 am

techie78 wrote:Hi,

I seem to have lost/misplaced OCI booklets of the whole family - I am unable to trace it back and assuming that it will not be found.. Does anybody else have experience of applying for replacement OCI and the process of doing that ?
step by step instructions to replace the OCI can be found here:

http://nriinformation.com/oci_replace.html
Life's too short .. Take it easy !

techie78

Re: Lost OCI booklet

Post by techie78 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Thanks for your help.. This is useful..

Can somebody please help if a detailed police report is needed for the application?. I went and registered a lost property report at the nearest Police station and received only a acknowledgement slip with a stamp and reference number. Is this enought?

vinitmanu wrote:
techie78 wrote:Hi,

step by step instructions to replace the OCI can be found here:

http://nriinformation.com/oci_replace.html