ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Extension Refused Please very silly reason

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

doitrightalways2017
Newly Registered

Post by doitrightalways2017 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:48 am

Hello

My Tier1 extension is refused for silly reason....

I have already show investment in my first application.... So I did not send director loan agreement and bank statement showing funds transfer to my business account....

The guideline says you do not have have to provide this details if you have already shown investment in your first application but I am refused saying you did not provide director loan agreement and you do not send bank account which show that you have transfered your funds to business....

Please help this looks like case worker error... shall I apply for admin review.

marcnath

Re: Tier1 Extension Refused Please very silly reason

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:09 am

doitrightalways2017 wrote:Hello

I have already show investment in my first application.... So I did not send director loan agreement and bank statement showing funds transfer to my business account....

The guideline says you do not have have to provide this details if you have already shown investment in your first application but I am refused saying you did not provide director loan agreement and you do not send bank account which show that you have transfered your funds to business....

Please help this looks like case worker error... shall I apply for admin review.
Did you mention in your application that you had already been awarded points for investment in the initial application?
I assume you did provide the DL and bank statements at the initial application.

If so, yes, you should go for AR
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

tarun_shreeji

Post by tarun_shreeji » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:10 am

can you please share your timeline

thanks
Nqf level 4 business

doitrightalways2017
Newly Registered

Post by doitrightalways2017 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:12 am

Yes I did send bank statement showing full 50K investment made in my first application and Director loan agreement as well in my first application...

doitrightalways2017
Newly Registered

Post by doitrightalways2017 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:13 am

I applied on 8 june got brb in one week did the fingerprint next day that was 8th day from application and exactly after one month got refused.. it was quick.. but bad news.

rdjasani
Newly Registered

Post by rdjasani » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:01 am

Dear fiend,
My friend got rejection also like this. He apply for admin review and got visa . As per the guideline you don't need to give
Bank statements and directors loan agreement if you do not change any terms and conditions in director loan .

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:41 am

doitrightalways2017 wrote:Yes I did send bank statement showing full 50K investment made in my first application and Director loan agreement as well in my first application...
Ok. So you would have got points for investment in your initial application and did not need to provide the documents now.
You need to go for AR and it will possibly go through smoothly.

Did you tick the right box in Section K3 (the first box) and Section K4 (first box again) ?

Also, in your extension application, did you provide a cover letter explaining that you are not submitting the documents because the points were already given in the initial application ? - This is not necessary but recommended.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:06 am

Are you applying for ILR?
were you using set O application?
When did you get your initial visa and when did you receive your extension?

awan905
Member of Standing

Post by awan905 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:16 am

This is caseworker mistake, go for AR and also give the reference number of your initial application if you have the record.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Very sorry to hear about this.
Could you please share the exact wording of your letter?

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Sorry to hear it.
My Etp Tier1 visa £200K Ex was refused in Feb because i had not submitted DL with my documents.
My initial application was from Pakistan.My solicitor guide me you don't need submit DL agreement.
I applied for AR under documents flexibility 245D rule, but Ho refuse it too.

Its really pitty if any body forget OR miss any documents for any reason,Even though Home office knows it applicant exist that document and can provide if they ask for it But they will refuse you.

We spend money again and wait in long que. Its not simple and straightforward procedure now days in britian.I wait 9 months for my first application and now waiting since 3.5Months.

Thanks,
HN

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Hassan Rasheed wrote:Sorry to hear it.
My Etp Tier1 visa £200K Ex was refused in Feb because i had not submitted DL with my documents.
My initial application was from Pakistan.My solicitor guide me you don't need submit DL agreement.
I applied for AR under documents flexibility 245D rule, but Ho refuse it too.

Its really pitty if any body forget OR miss any documents for any reason,Even though Home office knows it applicant exist that document and can provide if they ask for it But they will refuse you.

We spend money again and wait in long que. Its not simple and straightforward procedure now days in britian.I wait 9 months for my first application and now waiting since 3.5Months.

Thanks,
HN
I appreciate it is frustrating that some of these oversights are not given a chance to be corrected. I wish they could be more flexible.
On the other hand, there are two problems.
1. There are people who would deliberately use such flexibility to delay things, for example, to meet some criteria or the other
2. It creates extra work for the CWs if they have to check, ask for the documents, etc. which means ALL applications will get delayed even more than they are now.

I am sure there is room for improvement, but at the end of the day resources will be limited. And if some applications take up more time due to the applicant's mistakes, that time is taken away from HO processing other applications where all documentation is correctly done.

robinhood92
Newly Registered

Post by robinhood92 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Hi Buddy,

Sorry to hear that.

Did you receive all the documents back at the same time?

I would like to know if they send documents back to say which document was missing or did not have enough information on it?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:42 pm

robinhood92 wrote:Hi Buddy,

Sorry to hear that.

I would like to know if they send documents back to say which document was missing or did not have enough information on it?

Thanks
It is not necessary to tag your question onto other members topics when you have started a topic with this exact question.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

robinhood92
Newly Registered

Post by robinhood92 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:47 pm

CR001 wrote:
robinhood92 wrote:Hi Buddy,

Sorry to hear that.

Thanks
It is not necessary to tag your question onto other members topics when you have started a topic with this exact question.
My bad, apologies

danu2311
India

Post by danu2311 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:33 pm

doitrightalways2017 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:48 am
Hello

Sorry to hear about the refusal. Hope your AR Went well. Did u get the decision? I am in the same situation now

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:30 am

OP has not visited since last July , Do NOT bump old threads :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice