ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Various Questions

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur employment for settled workers

Post by marcnath » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:28 pm

addmein wrote:Hi

My account has provided me the RTI summary instead of FPS. as his payroll software has the FPS in the XML format which are not readable.

can someone kindly let me if the RTI would be okay instead of FPS.?
No, you need FPS.

If you read posts from others here who have had a similar problem, they have used other software to regenerate FPS. Moneysoft is the one I have seen referred to most often but I have no personal experience.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

addmein
inactive

Re: DIRECTOR LOAN AND DIRECTOR SALARY

Post by addmein » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:27 pm

marcnath wrote:
addmein wrote:HI,

could someone kindly help.!

I've invested 52.5K as directory loan and taken directory payroll salary 850 a month.

ACCOUNTS :
2014-2015: profit
2015-2016: profit
2016-2017: loss 11K

Despite of having many expenses over 50K in three year with 3 settled employees form last 16 months.

does the above case cover the tier 1 investment requirement.?

Thank you!
If I assume you have sales/revenue well over 850 a month, and if so you should have no problem meeting the requirement.

Hi,

I've all my 12pay sofware FP/RTI's with out start and stop dates of the employees.

i been through many threads and noticed that we can create with FPS with moneysoft. but I'm not able to for the last financial year 2015/2016.

instead can i convert 12pay FPS/RTI's and include the start and stop dates of employees. can someone kindly Suggest or confirm its okay.?

can someone one kindly

addmein
inactive

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur employment for settled workers

Post by addmein » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:39 pm

marcnath wrote:
addmein wrote:Hi

My account has provided me the RTI summary instead of FPS. as his payroll software has the FPS in the XML format which are not readable.

can someone kindly let me if the RTI would be okay instead of FPS.?
No, you need FPS.

If you read posts from others here who have had a similar problem, they have used other software to regenerate FPS. Moneysoft is the one I have seen referred to most often but I have no personal experience.

Hi,

I've all my 12pay sofware FPS/RTI's with out start and stop dates of the employees.

i been through many threads and noticed that we can create with FPS with moneysoft. but I'm not able to for the last financial year 2015/2016.

instead can i convert 12pay FPS/RTI's and include the start and stop dates of employees. can someone kindly Suggest or confirm its okay.?

can someone one kindly