ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority Service Timescales

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

Sweetlarkee
United Kingdom

Priority Service Timescales

Post by Sweetlarkee » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:24 am

Hello Everyone

Apologies beforehand if my question has already been answered but how long is the Priority service taking at the minute? I am on day 50 today without the slightest of hope that a decision will be made on my application?
Are priority applications being answered within the 60 day period or is it taking longer?
I'm just feeling really frustrated and fed up with the whole situation! My solicitor and mp are absolutely useless and no help what so ever!

VeejM

Re: Priority Service Timescales

Post by VeejM » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:29 am

Hi,

I'm also on the 50 day mark.
from what I have read from all of the other threads, its taking about 60 days or there abouts.
I applied for my wife's visa from Rome. On the .gov website it says it was a 60 day turnaround from there. Just have to get through the next 10 working days and hopefully some good news!

Hang in there... not long to go.

Sweetlarkee
United Kingdom

Post by Sweetlarkee » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:32 am

VeejM wrote:Hi,

from what I have read from all of the other threads, its taking about 60 days or there abouts.
I applied for my wife's visa from Rome. On the .gov website it says it was a 60 day turnaround from there. Just have to get through the next 10 working days and hopefully some good news!

Thank you for your reply Veej! Do let me know if you hear anymore.

I know someone who is on day 75+ and has still not received a response using the priority service which is really putting me down :cry:

VeejM

Post by VeejM » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:23 pm

Sweetlarkee wrote:
VeejM wrote:Hi,

Thank you for your reply Veej! Do let me know if you hear anymore.

I know someone who is on day 75+ and has still not received a response using the priority service which is really putting me down :cry:
That is a bummer...
Its never easy to be waiting a long long time and not being told any set date etc.
Very fustrating....
I use the TLS Rome website to check the status everyday hoping it changes... but to no avail...
luckily im off to see my wife this weekend whcih is a blessing as shes only in italy.
I feel sorry for those that may not be so fortunate to go and visit...

Praying it will all be over soon. I will keep you informed.
:wink:

Sweetlarkee
United Kingdom

Post by Sweetlarkee » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:32 pm

Lucky you! It's way to expensive to travel to Pakistan (where my husband is) and even more difficult to get any time off work :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope it all goes well for you, enjoy your break

VeejM

Post by VeejM » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Sweetlarkee wrote:Lucky you! It's way to expensive to travel to Pakistan (where my husband is) and even more difficult to get any time off work :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hope it all goes well for you, enjoy your break

Thanks Sweetlarkee!

Yeah, we had the Europe route as my wife is a Indian Passport holder but has a ILR in Italy, so she could apply from there.

Its a good thing we live in a Tech world where you can at least video call as the next best thing.... :)