ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10years long stay

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

haryharsan
Mood:
India

ILR 10years long stay

Post by haryharsan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:26 pm

hi
my student visa has been refused due to insufficient funds. i went to appeal and won (awaited for 1year to get decision ). then i applied PSW.

After PSW i applied Tier 1 entrepreneur visa as a team an it has been refused and went to appeal. i with drawn the application due to taking long to get decision (awaited for 1 year )and switched to tier 2 general.

now my question, these 2 years (when i was in appeal ) will consider as legal stay and continues long stay?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR 10years long stay

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Who are you asking for?

You have already posted in the Tier 2 General sub forum this evening that you are a Tier 2 General holder facing redundancy?

Kindly stop posting all over the forum and post in the appropriate sub forums what the true circumstances are and keep your questions in a single topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

haryharsan
Mood:
India

Post by haryharsan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:51 pm

this is different question on eligibly for 10years long stay.
please check again both topics please.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:04 pm

It is unfair to members who are offering advice for free when you are running two topics, which is also against forum rules.

Suggest continue in your topic you already have, this is not the correct sub forum for ILR questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.