ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How does canada consider work experience ?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

coolforyou
Newly Registered

How does canada consider work experience ?

Post by coolforyou » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:09 pm

Hi All,

Hope all are doing fine. I am new to this forum.i wanted to settle in abroad , i live in India. I feel like canada would be great to get settled . I wanted to get job in Canada or any other good country . I have 8 years of experience in I.T ( Software developer, Sql developer business intelligence ) , but 5 years i was working in small company (not mnc) will canada accept these experience ? but now i am working in MNC.

If my doubt is cleared then i would prepare IELTS for canada. Please help me guys . Thanks in Advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How does canada consider work experience ?

Post by CR001 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rk9isop
Newly Registered

Re: How does canada consider work experience ?

Post by rk9isop » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:36 am

It is more about the type of experience you have as opposed to the size of the company where you worked.
Check your experience against the NOC codes or get an experienced consultant to do it.
Then do your IELTS by all means.
Good luck!