ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration of Canada

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

haseebqaiser
Newly Registered

Immigration of Canada

Post by haseebqaiser » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Dear Members

I am Pakistani UAE Resident living in Abu Dhabi since 2013. I have fifteen years of experience with 34 age.

I am planning to apply for Canada Immigration my current status is as per below:

1) Qualification CMA Pakistan, B.com and M.COM equivalency.
2) Experience 15 years including seven years big four Audit firms.(4.5 UAE experience).
3) Currently as per Canada immigration CRF requirement is 450 and if i and my family score 7 band each topic in Ilets still i couldnt get more than 370 Marks.
4) CMA Pakistan is equal to 3 years Bachlor of Canada

Please advise the route through which I can apply for immigration and my application approved.

My target to appeared in Ilets on August 2017.

Regards

Haseeb

Cell No telephone number removed by moderator

Email address: email address removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Immigration of Canada

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Kindly refrain from posting ANY form of contact information on the forum (personal email/social media/telephone), this is not permitted.

See link below for information on Canada options.

canada-forum/frequently-asked-questions ... -t705.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ricky87
Newly Registered

Post by ricky87 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied for Permanent Residency. Application date was 16th March 2017. My Medical was passed 2 days back and I had paid the landing fee and application fee along with the application. I was wondering what would be the next step in the process. Would the next step be Passport Request?

Can someone please advice?

rk9isop
Newly Registered

Post by rk9isop » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:40 am

@ricky
they will send you documents asking you to travel to Canada with your passports as that is where they will issue you the PR status and you can apply for the PR card at the landing airport.
Congratulations - not long to go for you and your family now!