ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

February EC applicants post here!!!!!!!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Post by go2khurram » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:48 am

Can any body tell me that while applying for entry clearance whether our Points are again calculated on basis of documents provided or Entry cleanliness office have no concern about the points of HSMP.

The other things which confused me that whether I should submit all the documents with EC application form which I was submitted while applying for HSMP. Whether EC Office TALLY OUR DOCUMENETS.

Please reply

richie_rohan

Post by richie_rohan » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:06 am

go2khurram wrote:Can any body tell me that while applying for entry clearance whether our Points are again calculated on basis of documents provided or Entry cleanliness office have no concern about the points of HSMP.

The other things which confused me that whether I should submit all the documents with EC application form which I was submitted while applying for HSMP. Whether EC Office TALLY OUR DOCUMENETS.

Please reply
I think we need to submit all our documents which we submitted during applying for HSMP.

I have submitted all my documents. But do they calculate points again, that even I dont have clue.

Please suggest

Regards,
Richie

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:18 am

go2khurram wrote:Can any body tell me that while applying for entry clearance whether our Points are again calculated on basis of documents provided or Entry cleanliness office have no concern about the points of HSMP.

Please reply
The points will be calculated and the documents will be cross checked again at the time of EC.

There are instances where EC has been rejected saying that enough points are not scored inspite of having got the initial approval.

So it very important to submit all the documents.

ashhok5
Newly Registered

Post by ashhok5 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:47 am

Guys,

I got my passport today. I'm really very happy today. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This forum is Rocking!!!!!!...it helped me to get HSMP Visa without a consultant.

Thanks to all of the forum members.....I really appreciate one and all for the great help.

Regards,
Ashhok

sriram_sa
Newly Registered

Post by sriram_sa » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Hey Ashok,

Congrats!!! Did you call up someone in the Bangalore VFS office to check the status prior to getting the email.

If yes then can you share the number and how did you come to know about the status of the EC.

Santosh

ashhok5
Newly Registered

Post by ashhok5 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:45 pm

its 080-40084008
sriram_sa wrote:Hey Ashok,

Congrats!!! Did you call up someone in the Bangalore VFS office to check the status prior to getting the email.

If yes then can you share the number and how did you come to know about the status of the EC.

Santosh

ipv4ipv6
Newly Registered

Hi..

Post by ipv4ipv6 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:19 pm

How can one know if Integra check is done or not i had applied on 18th feb the vfs site still shows tht the appli has been sent to BDHC.

ipv4ipv6
Newly Registered

Hi..

Post by ipv4ipv6 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:19 pm

How can one know if Integra check is done or not i had applied on 18th feb the vfs site still shows tht the appli has been sent to BDHC.

alladin

Re: Hi..

Post by alladin » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:43 pm

ipv4ipv6 wrote:How can one know if Integra check is done or not i had applied on 18th feb the vfs site still shows tht the appli has been sent to BDHC.
In my opinion u need not worry about the integra.,and u will not get any status abt tht frm the vfs site.smetimes the BHC officials may confirm whether the report is with them or not.

sekharpdr
Newly Registered

Post by sekharpdr » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:50 pm

sriram_sa wrote:Hello shekhar,

When did you apply and through which VFS.

How long did it take you.
Hai Sriram,

I have applied to Home Office:
HSMP Approval Doc sent : 28-Dec-07
HSMP Fee debited : 02-Jan-08
HSMP Approval Cover Received : 23-Jan-08

HSMP Approval Time : 25 Days

For EC:
Applied for EC through VFS(chennai) on : 11-Feb-08
EC Granted Status by e-mail : 05-Mar-08 (passport yet to receive)

EC Approval Time : 24 Days

Regards,
--Sekhar.

sekharpdr
Newly Registered

Post by sekharpdr » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:02 pm

richie_rohan wrote:

Please reply
I think we need to submit all our documents which we submitted during applying for HSMP.

I have submitted all my documents. But do they calculate points again, that even I dont have clue.

Please suggest

Regards,
Richie
What Arun said is right. You must submit all the documents that were sent to Home Office for HSMP Approval. BDHC does verify the points. That's the reason they ask for HSMP Proforma Form also filled and sent. They cross-verify the data.

If you look at your HSMP Approval document, it does not contain any information about how we met the qualifying criteria. It just says that we have met it and it is approved.

Hence don't take any chances. Just send all the docs that were sent to Home Office to EC.

All the best.

Regards,
--Sekhar.

maverick18

Received ppt

Post by maverick18 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:49 am

Yesterday, my wife and I received our passports with EC stamped for 2 years from 3-Mar-08. This forum has been a great source of reference throughout my visa application. I would like to thank everyone for your contributions and support.

Some points regarding my application which might be useful to others:
1. I did not submit my original driving license - only a photocopy - even though my DL was submitted as proof of age for my HSMP application
2. I gave an accomodation invite letter from my relative along with copy of council tax receipt and utility bills. (No tenenancy agreement submitted)
3. I just submitted printout of job search results along with my resume. Did not submit any email conversations with recruiters.

Congrats to all who have received EC and good luck to the other applicants still waiting.

gajjelli
Newly Registered

Post by gajjelli » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:10 am

HI maverick18,

Congratulations for your EC. I have one question kind suggest me.

In the application form, under

6.4.10 what is your total monthly income from all sources of work or employment after the tax.

In this column I have added 45,000/- but, in Jan salary I have received an amount of 34680.00 which is the NET amount and the GROSS is 49096.00. Will it be a matter? By total annual package is 6, 50,000/-, based on that I have calculated the avg month salary

Why I am asking is, I have read some of the forums, in that they had mentioned the following reason.

You have mentioned the net amount as XXX but your employer had confirmed the amount YYY.

In my case will I get any problem, actually what we suppose to give in that column, for the current month or avg monthly income. Kindly suggest me. Your suggestion is valuable.

Your suggestion is appreciable. Thanks for your cooperation

maverick18

Post by maverick18 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:50 am

Hi Gajjelli,

I had mentioned my Net Income(after tax and deductions) from my latest payslip for Q-6.4.10. Is there any reason why your net salary for Jan was low compared to the other months( I assume the net you are supposed to get is 45,000)?
gajjelli wrote:HI maverick18,

Congratulations for your EC. I have one question kind suggest me.

In the application form, under

6.4.10 what is your total monthly income from all sources of work or employment after the tax.

In this column I have added 45,000/- but, in Jan salary I have received an amount of 34680.00 which is the NET amount and the GROSS is 49096.00. Will it be a matter? By total annual package is 6, 50,000/-, based on that I have calculated the avg month salary

Why I am asking is, I have read some of the forums, in that they had mentioned the following reason.

You have mentioned the net amount as XXX but your employer had confirmed the amount YYY.

In my case will I get any problem, actually what we suppose to give in that column, for the current month or avg monthly income. Kindly suggest me. Your suggestion is valuable.

Your suggestion is appreciable. Thanks for your cooperation

gajjelli
Newly Registered

Post by gajjelli » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 am

Actually, this month a huge amount of tax 14,000/- deducted from my gross sal.

Now what i suppose to do. I had mentioned the amount of 45,000/- becasue they had asked the monthly net amount, i thought that it should be the amount of avg from yearly income band, which is 6,50,000/-

Now should I send a mail or fax by stating the correction. I was little bit tense regarding this case.

Thanks your cooperation.

Regards,

Raju Gajjelli

HSMPAddict
Newly Registered

Submitted EC Under HSMP in Hyderabad today

Post by HSMPAddict » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:00 pm

1.Today i submitted EC form under HSMP at VFS Hyderabad.
2.Taken photo from VFC Rs.200 for 4 photos.
3.took a DD for Rs16170.so i cancelled took another DD for 16000
and paid the courier cahrge as cash.
4.VFS person took Few xerox and most the originals document.
Original and Xerox
1.Integra form
2.Proforma Form
3.VAF2 Form
4.passport
5.Degree certificate /10th/+2
6.2 month Salary slip
7.previous travel work permit
Gave an acknowledgment .
HSMP Lunatic.

sriram_sa
Newly Registered

Post by sriram_sa » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:59 am

Hi All,

Anyone who applied for EC on 14th Feb has got the approval mail or passport? Please let me know. No response for me till now.

Sriram

hsmpvel
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpvel » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:02 am

Hello All,

By seeing all the mails related to febraury EC application list, High commission have given their results to the applicants whoever applied till 11th febraury.

It would be great and it would be helpful for us to track the status of our EC application, if we get reply to this mail if anyone got EC approval after 11th of feb 2008.

Thanks in advance.

-hsmpvel.

EC Applied On : 20-02-2008
Place : Pune
Ingra Check: don't know

maverick18

Post by maverick18 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:38 am

As far as I know, they verify your net salary with your employer based on the net salary amount mentioned in your pay slips. If you'd feel more secure, you can send a mail to BDHC explaining your reasons.
gajjelli wrote:Actually, this month a huge amount of tax 14,000/- deducted from my gross sal.

Now what i suppose to do. I had mentioned the amount of 45,000/- becasue they had asked the monthly net amount, i thought that it should be the amount of avg from yearly income band, which is 6,50,000/-

Now should I send a mail or fax by stating the correction. I was little bit tense regarding this case.

Thanks your cooperation.

Regards,

Raju Gajjelli

uk2008
Newly Registered

Post by uk2008 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:14 am

I have applied on 25th Feb 2008 for EC at VFS Pune office. Has anyone applied during this week [from Pune / Mumbai], when should we expect a update in our case?

dhirajhotjat
Newly Registered

I have HSMP Approval from 1st Feb Should i apply for EC now

Post by dhirajhotjat » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:01 am

Hi guys,
Struggling now with lots of rumors, Kindly clear it all,
I got HSPM on 1st feb 2008 some are telling you have only one month transition period to apply EC (Mar 2008). if you apply after march you have to apply under Tier 1 and need to give more money for Stamping and all.... just guide me...waiting for reply.........
:( :( :( :(

richie_rohan

Post by richie_rohan » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:28 am

Hi Mate,
I have applied on 27 Feb 2008 from VFS pune.
Ideally it takes 18 - 20 working days.

So we can expect the result by March end.

Keep posted on your progress. Best of luck.

Regards,
Richie
uk2008 wrote:I have applied on 25th Feb 2008 for EC at VFS Pune office. Has anyone applied during this week [from Pune / Mumbai], when should we expect a update in our case?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:46 am

I have received mail from BDHC today, that the EC has been granted to me along with my husband and kid.

the email reads "Thank you for your e-mail.
You may wish to note that you have been granted the necessary entry clearance. The passports have been despatched on 07/03/08. Please contact VFS Global our commercial partner for details on retrieval of passport"

Thanks to each and everyone on this forum and this forum helped me a lot all through this HSMP application process.

uk2008
Newly Registered

Post by uk2008 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:26 am

Hi Rohan,

Thanks for reply. Is there any way to get to know about Integra status? Because when I call number mentioned on application receipt, these people can't give any update on integra report and all.

Thanks.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:35 am

uk2008 wrote:Hi Rohan,

Thanks for reply. Is there any way to get to know about Integra status? Because when I call number mentioned on application receipt, these people can't give any update on integra report and all.

Thanks.
Hi UK2008,
the VFS people would not have info other the info what we get online.

Call the BDHC to know the status and ask them about the integra report.
Chennai BDHC: (91-44) 42192151
Mumbai BDHC : (91-22) 66502222
Kolkata BDHC : (91-33) 22885172/
22885173-76
New Delhi BHC : (91-11) 26872161