ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No right of appeal against refusal of residence card to EFM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

JANKOBAAH2166
Newly Registered

No right of appeal against refusal of residence card to EFM

Post by JANKOBAAH2166 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:13 pm

i have personally submitted my application for a uk residence card under the Surrinder Singh route in last year 15 August,and just last week ,I received a letter telling me to supply additional documents .
I have just posted it to the HOme OFFICE.Im waiting for their response now.

adeolual
Newly Registered

pls very rugent

Post by adeolual » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi JANKOBAAH2166,

I am in similar situation as you...

I applied under surinder singh route as well since September 2016 and I have not heard any information regarding my application from the Home Office.

Please, I would like to ask you, if you don't mind to share with me what are the additional documents Home Office required you to supplied...Or better still the content of the letter.

I shall be very grateful if you share your insight with me.

I hope to read back from you.

Thanks
Adeolual

zazii

Re: pls very rugent

Post by zazii » Mon May 08, 2017 12:17 pm

adeolual wrote:Hi JANKOBAAH2166,

I am in similar situation as you...

I applied under surinder singh route as well since September 2016 and I have not heard any information regarding my application from the Home Office.

Please, I would like to ask you, if you don't mind to share with me what are the additional documents Home Office required you to supplied...Or better still the content of the letter.

I shall be very grateful if you share your insight with me.

I hope to read back from you.

Thanks
Adeolual
i applied under surinder singh, however i didn't received any biometric letter after 2 month of application

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Re: No right of appeal against refusal of residence card to

Post by 357mag » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:03 pm

I've been following the posts of the good members of this forum in the sticky thread and would like to thank them for the work they have been doing regarding Sala and the recent updates on Banger.

Didn't want to add unrelated clutter to the sticky so thought I had better post here on the related thread.

My own situation fits because I am going through the SS route with my unmarried partner.

She was booted out of UK over two and a half years ago and we have been trying to get back together since. I bought a house in Bulgaria and have gained long term residence over two years ago. UK refused her a visitor visa because "in their opinion she might not leave" no right of appeal. So now we are trying to get her visa for Bulgaria, interestingly BG don't recognise unmarried partnerships in their family law so she will be classed as "family member" and not extended family member for her visa as well as resident permit if we can get that far. I don't know if that will help if we come back to UK under SS because till Banger is answered.

I was told long ago by members here that there was no chance to use SS because we were not married. Well time can change things, prepare and you never know you might be rewarded for your effort.
Good luck and best wishes.
I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.