ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on Hold and License Suspended

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ravinder1980

Re: ILR on Hold and License Suspended

Post by ravinder1980 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:12 am

Thanx Londoner

i will do the same.

Thanx again

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:14 am

ravinder1980 wrote:Thanx Londoner

i will do the same.

Thanx again
Do keep us posted of any progress.

jatala005
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by jatala005 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:31 pm

Dear Members,

My ILR application is approved and I have received all the supporting documents and BRP Today. following are the details step by step.

applied in Sep-2016 using same day service (PEO) but the application was held for further checks and caseworker asked to submit the additional documents. additional documents, previous months bank statements and pay slips were handed over to caseworker at the same time. tried to check the status after a month but no answer from home office.
home office compliance officer came in January to check all paperwork with my employer and I was also interviewed for 2.5 hours approximately. my employer received a letter from home office after 6-7 weeks saying the license has been suspended from Tier 2 Register. company's lawyer sent the representations within 20 working days with all necessary documents. home office was satisfied with the representations and the license was reinstated last month. the main reason for suspension was a sudden jump in my salary in Feb-2016 and it was not reported in SMS. but I have been making more than 33k in previous years as I was doing over time.

I hope everyone in the same situation will get a positive outcome at the end if everything is genuine.
many thanks everyone.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Congratulations Jatala

jatala005
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by jatala005 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Thank you Saibilla + Londoner001.. it was a long wait but now I am relaxed. :-)

GMO
Mood:

Post by GMO » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:59 am

Congrats :)

ravinder1980

Post by ravinder1980 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Hello all,

congratulations Jatala005 :)

just to let you know that i had unannounced compliance visit last week and lady from HO was there for 3 hours checking all papers and i wasnt interviewed on the same day. Next day she send an email saying that she will me coming next week and ask for some more paperwork and also ask my employer that she want to interview me.

so she came yesterday and interviewed for an hours asking about my past employment history and abt my current employment. She ask me the reason for my salary increase and my added roles as well. I was comfortable with answering al the questions. when she finish the interview , i ask her the time frame and she said that i cant tell you the time but she do told my emplyer that HO will inform you abt the sponsor license in about 6 weeks.

just to give you a brief again-
i applied PSC Sheffield on 24 may 2017
got letter for further checks
salary raised from 25k to 36k in jan2017.
SMS updated after 1.5 months.
Ho visited office after 6 weeks.

also she ask me to send her an email with some correspondence of what i do and also ask me to send her my bank statement for past 6 months.

Whatever documents she ask for from my employer, they have provided everything to her. There was nothing that she ask for and my employer couldn't able to provide her.

well i am under the SOC below as i mentioned earlier and my new roles comes under the After sales which comes the same SOC and i was cos was issued under 7220 customer service manager and training development team and new roles was added under title After sales which you can see is under same SOC.. please see below and please suggest that if the added roles were under after sales manager and under the same SOC, is it fine?

7220 Customer service managers and supervisors
Example job tasks:
 develops and implements policies and procedures to deal effectively with customer requirements
and complaints;
 co-ordinates and controls the work of those within customer services departments;
 discusses customer responses with other managers with a view to improving the product or
service provided;
 plans and co-ordinates the operations of help and advisory services to provide support for
customers and users.
Related job titles:
 After sales manager
 Call centre supervisor
 Customer service manager
 Customer service supervisor
 Team leader (customer care)

i just want to understand that as jatala005 mention that his employer didn't update the SMS and their was raise in salary and thats y HO suspended their Tier2 license. Do you think in my case this can happen as well.

And jatala005 you mentioned that your lawyer send the representation with all necessary docs and HO was satisfied. What kind of representations was that ? did HO ask for something once it got suspended or your lawyer send the representation himself ?

please guys suggest.

thanx

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:07 pm

HI Raj,

Not to worry too much in your case.

Just send some of your usual work correspondence to her like emails, time sheets, and other required documents like bank statements etc, to her. That should be fine. Although she said six weeks for the home office to revert back usually they will be a lot quicker around 3 to 4 weeks.

Once you send the required documents to her, you probably will hear again from the caseworker asking to resubmit the any additional documents that may be required.

Just send them and then it will another waiting time of around 4 weeks and you should be able to hear back from them positively.
Not to be afraid everything will be fine at the end.

Regards,
Sai

ravinder1980

Post by ravinder1980 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Thanx a lot Londoner 001, hope the same though.

I would like to thank all of you guys for helping and showing the right direction.

will keep everyone posted.

Thanx again.

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi Londoner001,

HO finally got in touch with me and requested additional docs, which I have sent them and signed for yesterday. I would like your advice and how I can follow this up to make sure they do not misplace the docs.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Richard007 wrote:Hi Londoner001,

HO finally got in touch with me and requested additional docs, which I have sent them and signed for yesterday. I would like your advice and how I can follow this up to make sure they do not misplace the docs.
Hi Richard,

Good that you have heard back from them.
Just email them to reconfirm that they have received all the documents that they requested.
Check your PM

All the best

avi

Post by avi » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi Richard,

Thats a good sign. What additional documents did they ask for? and when did you apply ? postal or premium service ?

Cheers

Avi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:18 pm

Londoner001 wrote:Hi Richard,
Check your PM
You should know better than to send unsolicited PMs to members, you have been a member for long enough and have seen our requests for members to post in public so all can benefit and any inaccuracies can be corrected.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-peo-defe ... l#p1500944
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:49 pm

CR001 wrote:
Londoner001 wrote:Hi Richard,
Check your PM
You should know better than to send unsolicited PMs to members, you have been a member for long enough and have seen our requests for members to post in public so all can benefit and any inaccuracies can be corrected.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-peo-defe ... l#p1500944
Hi CR001,

Londoner001 PMs to me was based on previous questions I had already asked regarding the topic already discussed and was more of a recap to the response on the forum. No personal contacts has been shared or anything discussed outside the topics already addressed on the forum. In this instance the PM was not unsolicited.

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:52 pm

avi wrote:Hi Richard,

Thats a good sign. What additional documents did they ask for? and when did you apply ? postal or premium service ?

Cheers

Avi
They asked for payslips and bank statements. I applied 12th November 2016 PEO same day.

jatala005
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by jatala005 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:15 pm

Hi guys,

that's a good sign if they have asked for additional documents i.e salary slips and bank statements. they just want to make sure that you are still on the same salary and getting it in your personal bank account. they asked same additional documents from me and the decision was made within a week after receiving additional documents so hopefully you will receive your ILR granted very soon. I think caseworkers are making sure the applicant is getting same wage for more than a year..

Regards,

lizzard
Newly Registered

Post by lizzard » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Jatala, how long after you submit the evident and letter back to Ukvi before hearing from then getting back your license?

jatala005
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by jatala005 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Hi,
after 3- 4 weeks of reinstatement of the sponsor license caseworker asked for additional documents i.e pay slips and bank statements which I sent very next day and the decision was made within week.

I sent a letter during suspension period to ask for an update but never received any reply from caseworker.

Thank you

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:53 am

Londoner001 wrote:
Richard007 wrote:Hi Londoner001,

Hi Richard,

Good that you have heard back from them.
Just email them to reconfirm that they have received all the documents that they requested.
Check your PM

All the best
Hi Londoner001,

Still now no response from HO.

How and when did you discover that they had misplaced your documents?

Regards

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:20 pm

I have emailed the PSC complaints department after submitting the additional papers but they could not confirm the receipt of these post. I have sent them the proof of postage which made them to search for the documents.
Call or email them to find out yours? Did they visit your company for a compliance check yet or not?

If they have not yet done the compliance check, you need to wait until this has been completed.

Only once the compliance check is through and the A rating is maintained, then your application will be further processed.

All the best.

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi Londoner,

The compliance check was carried out in mid June and the response was successful at the end of June. The requested for additional docs came on the 20th of July which i sent and was delivered on the 26th July. I have tried sending them an email and no response yet.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:02 pm

To which address have you emailed them?

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Londoner001 wrote:To which address have you emailed them?
PSCComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:07 pm

I am very certain that you will be hearing of the outcome of your application by the end of this month.

Keep them emailing them again asking for an update mentioning the compliance check was completed successfully and also have submitted the additional documents that were requested.

Ask them to acknowledge the receipt of the additional documents that you have sent and also update you on the application.

All the best.

Sai

lizzard
Newly Registered

Post by lizzard » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:30 pm

jatala005 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:48 pm
Hi,
after 3- 4 weeks of reinstatement of the sponsor license caseworker asked for additional documents i.e pay slips and bank statements which I sent very next day and the decision was made within week.

I sent a letter during suspension period to ask for an update but never received any reply from caseworker.

Thank you
hi jatala, before you receive your decision letter, is your license on the sponsor list?