ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help-which date put in ILR form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

greenworld
Newly Registered

Please help-which date put in ILR form

Post by greenworld » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Dears
I want a help please. I came in uk March 2001 on student visa. In july 2006!my visa was refused and court rights were exhausted. Then I was over stay till September 2007. In September 2007 I sent fresh student visa application to home office and got visa. Now I am completing my 10 year lawfully in sept 2017. My question what date I need to put in question D2 below ILR Form.

Immigration history.
"D2. When did you first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based."

The date March 2001 or the date September 2007 from I am claiming my 10 year law fully?

Thank you

paradoxical
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Please help-which date put in ILR form

Post by paradoxical » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:53 am

September 2007

greenworld
Newly Registered

Post by greenworld » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:50 pm

paradoxical wrote:September 2007
Thank you very much for help.
I have one more question please same from ILR FORM D2 immigration history.

The D1 What is your current immigration status in united kingdem?

In December 2015 when my PSW was expiring I apply ILR was refused since then my appeal in court. Now I am completing 10 years as from sent 2007 to Sep 2017. So I have to write in question D1 PSW visa or appeal in court?

greenworld
Newly Registered

Post by greenworld » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:47 pm

greenworld wrote:
paradoxical wrote:September 2007
Thank you very much for help.
I have one more question please same from ILR FORM D2 immigration history.

The D1 What is your current immigration status in united kingdem?

In December 2015 when my PSW was expiring I apply ILR was refused since then my appeal in court. Now I am completing 10 years as from sept 2007 to Sep 2017. So I have to write in question D1 PSW visa or appeal in court?
Please please please help me
what I should write down in question D1 on immigration history? Last visa status psw?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:19 pm

Write your history and tell the truth. HO have all the information about you and if you don't state the truth, it will cause problems.

You do realise you have to withdraw your appeal before you can apply for ILR and that the minute you withdraw your appeal, your section 3C cover ceases.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

greenworld
Newly Registered

Post by greenworld » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:27 pm

CR001 wrote:Write your history and tell the truth. HO have all the information about you and if you don't state the truth, it will cause problems.

You do realise you have to withdraw your appeal before you can apply for ILR and that the minute you withdraw your appeal, your section 3C cover ceases.
Thank you very much for reply CR001. I will write the cover letting explaining everything. But I have to write down the answer in question
D1. What is your current immigration status in united kingdom?

Could anyone help me please please?