ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (Protection) Route applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by salsabeel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:41 pm

MrH123 wrote:
salsabeel wrote:
MrH123 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I'm very pleased to have found this very helpful forum. Many thanks to everyone contributing to it.
My timeline is as follows:
I applied for ILR on 20 March 2017 and Biometrics enrollment was done a few days later.
I've been receiving email monthly email on 28th
Decision: NOT YET

I've got a question for those who have recently got ILR. I know that ILR can't be backdated but do you get a letter from your caseworker stating that you were free from immigration control on the day your previous limited leave to remain was expired?

Thanks
Hellow
I applied on 24th march but still waiting, dis u check ur online application
Status if yes when it had been updated???

R u still receiving emails ???& what it says??many thanks
Hi

Yes, I got my fifth email today. It says We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable......

The online status is "Awaiting decision"
Thanks for ur response & when ur online status had been updated,my one has been updated on 21 April,
SALSABEEL

MrH123
Newly Registered

Post by MrH123 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:44 pm

salsabeel wrote:
MrH123 wrote:
salsabeel wrote:
MrH123 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I'm very pleased to have found this very helpful forum. Many thanks to everyone contributing to it.
My timeline is as follows:
I applied for ILR on 20 March 2017 and Biometrics enrollment was done a few days later.
I've been receiving email monthly email on 28th
Decision: NOT YET

I've got a question for those who have recently got ILR. I know that ILR can't be backdated but do you get a letter from your caseworker stating that you were free from immigration control on the day your previous limited leave to remain was expired?

Thanks
Hellow
I applied on 24th march but still waiting, dis u check ur online application
Status if yes when it had been updated???

R u still receiving emails ???& what it says??many thanks
Hi

Yes, I got my fifth email today. It says We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable......

The online status is "Awaiting decision"
Thanks for ur response & when ur online status had been updated,my one has been updated on 21 April,
The same.. Application status updated on 21 April 2017.

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi everyone
I applied in April 25 / 2017 but biometric done in may 13 2017
Am not getting any email
No update
Nothing, and I don't know what to do pls advice me frds.

refugee2017
Newly Registered

Post by refugee2017 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Many thanks Discretion, MrH123 and salsabeel.

Dear "Discretion, MrH123 and salsabeel,

I checked online status before getting decision 3-4 times by using Case-ID mentioned in HO monthly emails but this system has never recognised it, even I checked on 21st of July with Case-ID but same result. The only time it has recognised this Case-ID and changed the status to 'Decided' from 'Awaiting Decision' is after receiving approval letter on 26-Jul-2017.

I hope you all get your ILR very soon and these testing times get over.

Regards

refugee2017
Newly Registered

Post by refugee2017 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Hellow congrats.so pleased to read.
U got ur ilr. Really good news for us.
When ur application status updated before changing to decide d
Had it been on 21april 2017???
Many thanks[/quote]

Yes, it was showing last updated on 21-April-2017. It changed only after they decided my case and I received approval letter by using Case-ID. So keep checking everyday by using both Royal mail tracking number and Case-ID.

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:37 pm

refugee2017 wrote:Many thanks Discretion, MrH123 and salsabeel.

Dear "Discretion, MrH123 and salsabeel,

I checked online status before getting decision 3-4 times by using Case-ID mentioned in HO monthly emails but this system has never recognised it, even I checked on 21st of July with Case-ID but same result. The only time it has recognised this Case-ID and changed the status to 'Decided' from 'Awaiting Decision' is after receiving approval letter on 26-Jul-2017.

I hope you all get your ILR very soon and these testing times get over.

Regards
Thanks alot boss,
My God will bless you for your fast response
The information you give today will put smiles on
Our faces a bit thanks again and enjoy your ILR.

refugee2017
Newly Registered

Post by refugee2017 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:11 pm

[/quote]
Thanks alot boss,
Our faces a bit thanks again and enjoy your ILR.[/quote]

You are more then welcome. I myself has gone through all these times so can deeply understand how it feels, how tiny things makes stress and how tiny things give happiness and some peace.

In my opinion in your case, as you have received acknowledgement email, acknowledgment / BRP letter and also you have done your finger prints, then things are all-right and your case is in Que and it is the matter of time. But having said that, as you are not receiving monthly emails, for your mental peace, it probably worth checking with HO by contacting their helpline as well asking from some lawyer about it. There are some services platforms where you might be able to ask question free of cost.

Regards

refugee2017
Newly Registered

Post by refugee2017 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:14 pm

refugee2017 wrote:
Thanks alot boss,
Our faces a bit thanks again and enjoy your ILR.[/quote]

You are more then welcome. I myself has gone through all these times so can deeply understand how it feels, how tiny things makes stress and how tiny things give happiness and some peace.

In my opinion in your case, as you have received acknowledgement email, acknowledgment / BRP letter and your finger prints are submitted then things are all-right and your case is in que and it is the matter of time. But having said that, as you are not receiving monthly emails, for your mental peace, it probably worth checking with HO by contacting their helpline as well asking from some lawyer about it. There are some services platforms where you might be able to ask question free of cost.

Regards[/quote]

refugee2017
Newly Registered

Post by refugee2017 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:15 pm

refugee2017 wrote:
refugee2017 wrote:
Thanks alot boss,
Our faces a bit thanks again and enjoy your ILR.

In my opinion in your case, as you have received acknowledgement email, acknowledgment / BRP letter and your finger prints are submitted then things are all-right and your case is in que and it is the matter of time. But having said that, as you are not receiving monthly emails, for your mental peace, it probably worth checking with HO by contacting their helpline as well asking from some lawyer about it. There are some services / platforms where you might be able to ask question free of cost.

Regards[/quote][/quote]

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:23 pm

Wrote by refugees 2017

In my opinion in your case, as you have received acknowledgement email, acknowledgment / BRP letter and your finger prints are submitted then things are all-right and your case is in que and it is the matter of time. But having said that, as you are not receiving monthly emails, for your mental peace, it probably worth checking with HO by contacting their helpline as well asking from some lawyer about it. There are some services platforms where you might be able to ask question free of cost.

Regards[/quote][/quote]
Hi refugees 2017

OK thanks pal.
As this mine case is now
What will I do/ where will I go?
Thanks again.
Last edited by Discretion on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:27 pm

refugee2017 wrote:Hellow congrats.so pleased to read.
U got ur ilr. Really good news for us.
When ur application status updated before changing to decide d
Had it been on 21april 2017???
Many thanks

Yes, it was showing last updated on 21-April-2017. It changed only after they decided my case and I received approval letter by using Case-ID. So keep checking everyday by using both Royal mail tracking number and Case-ID.[/quote]
Many thanks for conformation.
SALSABEEL

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Discretion wrote:Hi everyone
I applied in April 25 / 2017 but biometric done in may 13 2017
Am not getting any email
No update
Nothing, and I don't know what to do pls advice me frds.
Hi
Don't worry, ho confirmed me over the phone
Not everyone getting monthly updates,I am also
Not getting any email.
SALSABEEL

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:00 am

Discretion wrote:
refugee2017 wrote:Dear All,

I have received my ILR recently in 2nd last week of 6th month. Here is my timeline.

Application sent: 07-Feb-2017
Arrived at HO Liverpool: 08-Feb-2017
Confirmation email received: 14-Feb-2017
BRP letter received: 17-Feb-2017 dated 14-Feb-2017
Bio-metrics enrolled: 18-Feb-2017
Email received every month on 14th except months when weekend falls on 14th then it comes 1 or 2 days later.
Approval letter received: 25-Jul-2017 dated 24-Jul-2017
BRP card: 26-Jul-2017

Online system keep showing "Awaiting decision" while I received Approval letter by using Royal Mail tracking number, but when I checked by Case-ID then it changed to "Decided" on 26-Jul-2017.

I wish for all who are waiting for ILR positive and fast decisions in their favour. All the best everyone.

Congrats refugees 2017
Am very happy for you mate. Just a quick one
Did you removed the zero on the case I D while Checking it online
, because mine one is not showing
Hellow
Use ur Royal Mail training number if u posted ur application
With recorded delivery,it works with it,I check mine.
SALSABEEL

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:05 am

Hi salsabeel

Use ur Royal Mail training number if u posted ur application
With recorded delivery,it works with it,I check mine.[
/quote]

It's Discretion,

I checked it online, today and its shows
Awaiting a decision and decided
And last online update was 9/05/17
Dat was the day my biometrics letter was dated as well
So, dat means since all this days no one has open my application
Or wat.
I can't really understand this HO people.

MALIK336
BANNED

Post by MALIK336 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:33 am

I have received my ILR recently in 2nd last week of 6th month. Here is my timeline.

Email received every month on 14th except months when weekend falls on 14th then it comes 1 or 2 days later.

Online system keep showing "Awaiting decision" while I received Approval letter by using Royal Mail tracking number, but when I checked by Case-ID then it changed to "Decided" on 26-Jul-2017.

I wish for all who are waiting for ILR positive and fast decisions in their favour. All the best everyone.

MALIK336
BANNED

Post by MALIK336 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:34 am

HI HOW CAN U FIND CASE ID ??///

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:03 pm

HI malik336

HI HOW CAN U FIND CASE ID ??///[/quote]

It's Discretion,

Case I D is on ur acknowledgment letter or biometric letter, the number is up to 8 digits number . But on mine own case I D number is not working apart from roya mail number dat work

MALIK336
BANNED

Post by MALIK336 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:28 pm

Discretion wrote:HI malik336

HI HOW CAN U FIND CASE ID ??///

It's Discretion,

Case I D is on ur acknowledgment letter or biometric letter, the number is up to 8 digits number . But on mine own case I D number is not working apart from roya mail number dat work[/quote]
I JUST GOT BIOMETRIC letter and is only have last page casse ref bnumber is thats the number ?

MALIK336
BANNED

Post by MALIK336 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:33 pm

is case refrenc number on last page of bio metric /

Discretion
Ghana

Post by Discretion » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:43 pm

"]HI malik336
I JUST GOT BIOMETRIC letter and is only have last page casse ref bnumber is thats the number ?[/quote]

It's Discretion,

Case-ID is very close to where ur address is on da biometric letter or acknowledgment letter example of case I D E10123216
Or A11234556 but use royal mail special delivery tracking number
That is the 1 am using. But royal mail delivery tracking number is the number you use to send ur set p application the time u applied.

Hope this will help
If u don't understand let me know
My name is ( Discretion )

MALIK336
BANNED

Post by MALIK336 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:12 pm

Discretion wrote:"]HI malik336
I JUST GOT BIOMETRIC letter and is only have last page casse ref bnumber is thats the number ?

It's Discretion,

Case-ID is very close to where ur address is on da biometric letter or acknowledgment letter example of case I D E10123216
That is the 1 am using. But royal mail delivery tracking number is the number you use to send ur set p application the time u applied.

Hope this will help
My name is ( Discretion )[/quote]
i only have biometric letter and on letter says our ref and your ref and on back of letter on 3rd page its say casse ref number start with 02

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:43 pm

MALIK336 wrote:
Discretion wrote:"]HI malik336

It's Discretion,

Hope this will help
My name is ( Discretion )
i only have biometric letter and on letter says our ref and your ref and on back of letter on 3rd page its say casse ref number start with 02[/quote]
hi malik336,
my case id also start same like u and it won,t work untill ur case has been decided so if ur one not working it means all required information gathered from different relevant department and now case worker needs to decide .
so continu to check twice with royail mail tracking number ,it could b change any time.best wishes and pray for all of us who waiting their ilr.Allah will answer our prayers in our favour INSHA ALLAH.
SALSABEEL

Nasa2000
Newly Registered

Post by Nasa2000 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi all,
Congratulation for the people who got the ILR and wish a positive result for others.
I really do not want to disappoint you with my situation, but I need to write to see if there are similar cases like mine.
I have applied for ILR protection route in 17/08/2016, and I got a letter in February 2017 after the six months standard time to tell that the Home Office is waiting for a response from government agency that's why my case is not in the 6 months frame, and they will decide on my case on the 17/04/2017 and if they can not do that, they will send me a letter.
Since February I heard nothing from the Home Office, I sent them two letters but no response and I went to the MP in July and confirmed me that he sent a letter but still nothing.
two of my friends have applied with and they got their ILR, I really don't know what do, really
frustrated and helpless. :cry: :cry:
One more thing when I check the online service with my Case ID it gives that the reference number is not recognised, I do not receive any emails and no updates and it is almost a year since I send my application. :? I always keep positive and pray God that good things are coming ...please pray for me .

salsabeel
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by salsabeel » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:24 pm

stay positive and just pray
anyway,due to referendom, brexit election result ,burdon of Eu nationals application and safe country review all effecting application.
if u dont mind which country r u from?? and could u please put ur timeline ??
Did u not receving email never ???
did u receive biomatric and acknowledgement letters???
u r waiting nearly 1yrs, did u call them ???
SALSABEEL

waisaman
Newly Registered

Post by waisaman » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:40 am

Hello everyone, congratulations to those who has been granted ilr. I have applied on the 1 march did biometric on the 10 march receiving Montly email and this is my last month, has anyone got any good new please do share as it will help other member thanks.