ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Check the status of your application online - New service

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bashirsk
Newly Registered

Re: Check the status of your application online - New servic

Post by bashirsk » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:14 pm

Applied on 30/03.
Biometrics on 25/04.
Application status: Awaiting a decision.

Patiently waiting

Shanaz Ali
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Shanaz Ali » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:41 pm

bashirsk wrote:Applied on 30/03.
Biometrics on 25/04.

Patiently waiting
Not as bad as mine. Applied 22nd March Bio metric done 5th april. Family application of three. Still awaiting decision since 25th May :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shanaz Ali
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Shanaz Ali » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Pavan82 wrote:
kamransh wrote:
migrantplus85 wrote:I applied on 30th March and sent email to UKV yesterday to get an update . My application is not with caseworker yet .Totally unacceptable . We paid so much money and received ancient service. They should have processed the applications for March by start of this month. We all got summer holidays planned and they messed it all up.
I applied on 17th March and still awaiting a decision. What email did you use to contact UKV?

I have applied on 17th March , Still waiting for decision :(
Pavan82

Just wondering , Any progress on your application.

bashirsk
Newly Registered

Post by bashirsk » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:08 pm

Shanaz Ali wrote:
Biometrics on 25/04.

Patiently waiting
Not as bad as mine. Applied 22nd March Bio metric done 5th april. Family application of three. Still awaiting decision since 25th May :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The processing times for different people is weird, people like you should come before us. All the best, hopefully you get your "decided" soon.

Shanaz Ali
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Shanaz Ali » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 pm

bashirsk wrote:
Shanaz Ali wrote:
Biometrics on 25/04.

Patiently waiting
The processing times for different people is weird, people like you should come before us. All the best, hopefully you get your "decided" soon.
Thanks for your best wishes, I keep on pacifying myself that it is taking longer as ours are 3 applications under one Ref. But patience is a virtue. It is running out!

Pavan82
Newly Registered

Post by Pavan82 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:56 pm

[quote="Shanaz Ali"][quote="Pavan82"][quote="kamransh"][quote="migrantplus85"]I applied on 30th March and sent email to UKV yesterday to get an update . My application is not with caseworker yet .Totally unacceptable . We paid so much money and received ancient service. They should have processed the applications for March by start of this month. We all got summer holidays planned and they messed it all up.[/quote]

I applied on 17th March and still awaiting a decision. What email did you use to contact UKV?[/quote]

I have applied on 17th March , Still waiting for decision :([/quote]
Pavan82

Just wondering , Any progress on your application.[/quote]

Nothing yar ..still same

kamransh
Mood:

Post by kamransh » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:32 pm

I applied on 17th March and still awaiting a decision. What email did you use to contact UKV?[/quote]

I have applied on 17th March , Still waiting for decision :([/quote]
Pavan82

Just wondering , Any progress on your application.[/quote]

Nothing yar ..still same[/quote]

My application shows as decided today 29/07/2017 (decided on 27/07/17). Your should be soon too. Good luck!!

Pavan82
Newly Registered

Post by Pavan82 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Good to hear ...Hopefully soon

rafabeton

Post by rafabeton » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:43 am

Just so you guys know, when checking the status online, my Case ID shows Decided, but my HO Ref Number SXXXX shows awaiting decision. So you might want to try both numbers to see if that's the case with you too. I got my invitation letter yesterday btw.

cunny
Newly Registered

Post by cunny » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Still waiting on a decision.
I applied on the 22 march 2017

Biometric done 4 april 2017

Homeoffice reference number does not work when i check on line.

Very anxious now.

Shanaz Ali
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Shanaz Ali » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:30 pm

cunny wrote:Still waiting on a decision.

Very anxious now.

Mine is also the same timeline. applied 22/3 bio metric done 5/4

Hoping for the best but also getting very very anxious now especially members who applied after 22/3 getting decided status and approval letters . :cry: :? :shock: :(

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Shanaz Ali wrote:
cunny wrote:Still waiting on a decision.

Very anxious now.

Mine is also the same timeline. applied 22/3 bio metric done 5/4

Hoping for the best but also getting very very anxious now especially members who applied after 22/3 getting decided status and approval letters . :cry: :? :shock: :(
Patience! Your decision will come soon. SLA is 6 months, Members are lucky to get a decision in 3 - 4 months.

migrantplus85
Newly Registered

Post by migrantplus85 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:25 pm

Piece of information

There are two separate teams that deals with Naturalisation applications. One team deal with Non-Eu and other for EU/EEA applicants.

UKVI recently hired extra 150 Staff for EEA applicants therefore they will receive quicker decisions than Non-EU applicants.

100kg

Post by 100kg » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:13 pm

source of information . coz i have a friend. non EU, he applied 3rd of may and his got his approval. many people in march still waiting.
migrantplus85 wrote:Piece of information

There are two separate teams that deals with Naturalisation applications. One team deal with Non-Eu and other for EU/EEA applicants.

UKVI recently hired extra 150 Staff for EEA applicants therefore they will receive quicker decisions than Non-EU applicants.

asohail80

Post by asohail80 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:11 pm

Guys any clues on what the usual passport processing times following ceremony attendance for March applicants?

Also does everyone receive texts from HMPO for passport printing/ delivery?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:16 pm

asohail80 wrote:Guys any clues on what the usual passport processing times following ceremony attendance for March applicants?

Also does everyone receive texts from HMPO for passport printing/ delivery?
How long the passport takes depends on how long your council takes to notify HO that you have attended the ceremony. As you only attended ceremony on Friday, it might take another week or two, perhaps even longer. Most applicants get text yes.

It has nothing to do with when you applied (March).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

asohail80

Post by asohail80 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:28 pm

Confirmed with council that they notified the HO on the same day - so hoping I get lucky as really need to travel to take care of my dad for a bit!

pd1gtk
Newly Registered

Post by pd1gtk » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:12 am

Does this site provide the correct response for out of country tier 2 applications as well? Thank you.

sarwan

Post by sarwan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:31 am

Applied on 30th of March 2017.... Successfully completed my 4 months of waiting tenure.... Breaking into 5th month..... :D :D , no clue how long would they take to clear their backlogs & I would reckon more waiting due to Summer school holiday..... :D :lol: :lol:

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:20 am

sarwan wrote:Applied on 30th of March 2017.... Successfully completed my 4 months of waiting tenure.... Breaking into 5th month..... :D :D , no clue how long would they take to clear their backlogs & I would reckon more waiting due to Summer school holiday..... :D :lol: :lol:
By looking your application timeline, technically your application is with those who applied in the first week of April.
Those who applied in first week of April has started to get their decisions from last couple of days. I'm sure, you will get the decision soon.
It's just my opinion and doesn't have any concrete proof that UKVI is taking slightly longer time for those who applied after completing their time on Tier 1 General.

asohail80

Post by asohail80 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:07 am

Anyone who attended ceremony last week or week before last got their passports as yet?

sarwan

Post by sarwan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:41 am

Thanks for your positive note rizcon...... glad to see people applied on April 2017 able to get them.... every case is different & every case workers approach is different.

Gattopardo
Newly Registered

Post by Gattopardo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:49 am

I tried using both my "our ref" and "Case ID" (without and with the 0 at the beginning) but I always get a "The reference number [...] has not been recognised".

I am in a reconsideration process though, anyone else who applied for reconsideration has managed to get an answer?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:53 am

Gattopardo wrote:I tried using both my "our ref" and "Case ID" (without and with the 0 at the beginning) but I always get a "The reference number [...] has not been recognised".

I am in a reconsideration process though, anyone else who applied for reconsideration has managed to get an answer?
This topic is not for reconsideratations and you are unlikely to be able to track your reconsideration request.

Please continue in your own topic you already have
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

babe_khyber
Member of Standing

Post by babe_khyber » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:09 am

I am also in the process of reconsideration since last year july but in this year in february i have received a letter from the home office confirmed that after we conclovded investigation we decided we should give you fresh considration that is why we confimed your file is reopened and allocated to the approproate caseworker and you will be notified when the decision has been reach. But unfortunatley the progress update showing Decision awaiting since 16 February 2017. its still the same answer.
Just hope . Thanks.
Babe khyber