ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complex Application/ Tax Amendment and Biometric Issue

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ozone20
Newly Registered

Complex Application/ Tax Amendment and Biometric Issue

Post by Ozone20 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Please i need urgent help from this forum. I made my application since March 2016 and did interview in March 2017 where i was asked questions about self employment and Tax amendment. Recently i contacted my MP to help me chase my application and today my MP called me to inform me about my the information he got from the Home Office. They told him that they sent a letter to me through my solicitor in june thats last month to re-enroll my biometric. I was surprised and at the same time confused because my solicitor never informed me about it and i don't know if they recieved the letter. I called their office immediately but it was already late around 6:30pm so i i think they have closed for the day... so sad it's friday today! my questions below:
1) Can i be able to contact the Home Office to asking to resend the biometric letter?
2) Is it too late now as it's over a month they said they sent the letter and are they going to invalidate my application?
3) What can i do to resolve this matter?
4) Asking to re-enroll biometric after 1 year plus does it mean my application is looking positive?

Please i need your help so i can get this problem resolved asap.

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

wahabishtiaq

Re: Complex Application/ Tax Amendment and Biometric Issue

Post by wahabishtiaq » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:17 pm

Ozone, i received x2 letters on each enquiry that my BM enrolment has some issues and on both occasions they didn't ask me to re enrol. In may they send me the questionnaire and to send welfare details of my son. Which i did and its been almost 2 months.

It seems positive to see that you received the BM reenrol however why after 1 yr and what does that mean what timeline they are looking to respond back post BM re enrol ??? Keep us posted once you get response back from UKVI on your query.. will be anxiously waiting... Good Luck!

MALIK336
BANNED

Post by MALIK336 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:48 am

wahabishtiaq wrote:Ozone, i received x2 letters on each enquiry that my BM enrolment has some issues and on both occasions they didn't ask me to re enrol. In may they send me the questionnaire and to send welfare details of my son. Which i did and its been almost 2 months.

It seems positive to see that you received the BM reenrol however why after 1 yr and what does that mean what timeline they are looking to respond back post BM re enrol ??? Keep us posted once you get response back from UKVI on your query.. will be anxiously waiting... Good Luck!
wahab ibn ur last psot you said that ur application status show decided did u get sny letter

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:39 am

MALIK336 wrote:
wahabishtiaq wrote:Ozone, i received x2 letters on each enquiry that my BM enrolment has some issues and on both occasions they didn't ask me to re enrol. In may they send me the questionnaire and to send welfare details of my son. Which i did and its been almost 2 months.

wahab ibn ur last psot you said that ur application status show decided did u get sny letter
It doesn't help to post in text speak. Please post in standard English. :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

wahabishtiaq

Post by wahabishtiaq » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:52 pm

ON contacting UKVI they responded on email stating that my application is still not decided yet. They can't share info about my application however they will write me a letter once its decided or in case CW needs more info or documents. So UKVI online update system is not accurate.

MALIK336
BANNED

Post by MALIK336 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:43 pm

wahabishtiaq wrote:ON contacting UKVI they responded on email stating that my application is still not decided yet. They can't share info about my application however they will write me a letter once its decided or in case CW needs more info or documents. So UKVI online update system is not accurate.
ho office just keep ppl waiting for nearly year and when u ring thay wil only say its stil process