ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Me Out, Too Stressed

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sukhwinder Singh
Newly Registered

Help Me Out, Too Stressed

Post by Sukhwinder Singh » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:53 am

I have done Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science trade but now I want to do master's in Animation. Is this possible or I will face rejection?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help Me Out, Too Stressed

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:24 am

How does this question relate to the one in the link below that you have asked?

canada-forum/help-out-with-the-confusio ... l#p1511871

Your question is so wide ranging, not sure what you are asking or what advice you expect.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sukhwinder Singh
Newly Registered

Post by Sukhwinder Singh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:59 am

I know questions are not relating but I want to analyse every solution for going abroad so that I can approach to best solution in a very short term.

Thanks

Sukhwinder

rahuldivann
Newly Registered
India

Post by rahuldivann » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:01 am

Its fine if you have done your bachelors in Computer Science and looking for masters in animation.

But, at the time, when you have to take the admission, you need to be fully prepared.

Its obvious, that the interviewer will ask you that why you want to do masters in animation instead of perusing your field. At that time you need to answer them very confidently that, animation is a very vast domain and I have a lot of interest into it.

You need to answer them very smartly to get the admission in well reputed university.

All The Best !!!