ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for study in Canada but overstayed in UK, need help

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Muhammad Khann
Newly Registered

Applying for study in Canada but overstayed in UK, need help

Post by Muhammad Khann » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Hi guys. I am from Pakistan came to UK in 2014 for my master degree which i completed in 2015 then applied for asylum in Ireland but didnt moved on with it then came back to uk and till now been more then 2 years i am overstayed here. I want to go back home and apply for Canada to study and give a chance to my carrier again in a proper way. That was my big mistake to over stayed but want to make it on right way. So kindly any one can help me with proper guidance please i am too much stressed up.
My concern is that 'Is the over stay in the UK will effect on my student visa?' need suggestions and guidance what i can do?

Muhammad Khann
Newly Registered

Re: Applying for study in Canada but overstayed in UK, need

Post by Muhammad Khann » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:55 pm

Kindly need your expertise what i can i do better? is there any thing i can take from here which can help me with my visa application?
Please respond

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applying for study in Canada but overstayed in UK, need

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:39 am

Yes, it might affect your Canada student visa as if the form asks for such detail, you will have to be honest.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.