ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appeal hearing date early outside london?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waseemzia
Newly Registered

ILR appeal hearing date early outside london?

Post by waseemzia » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi there,
My partner had recently applied for ILR 10 year settlement route. The visa got refused and an in country appeal was allowed . The decision was made in october 2016. The hearing date letter came last week saying the appeal hearing will be held in Feb 2018. This is almost is almost 16+ months from the decision. Plus the 28 days decision time if its in my favour. Even if it is who knows how long HO will take to grant BRP. My question , is it possible to expedite appeal hearing to another part of UK where the appeal wait time is less?london is the most busiest as everyone knows. If yes how?has anyone else encountered same situation?

Moon84

Re: ILR appeal hearing date early outside london?

Post by Moon84 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:34 pm

waseemzia wrote:Hi there,

Hi waseemzia,
sorry to heard about your partner Set LR refusal could you please give some more details about refusal reason I also applied Set LR last year September and still waiting for decision.
Thank you in advance.
My partner had recently applied for ILR 10 year settlement route. The visa got refused and an in country appeal was allowed . The decision was made in october 2016. The hearing date letter came last week saying the appeal hearing will be held in Feb 2018. This is almost is almost 16+ months from the decision. Plus the 28 days decision time if its in my favour. Even if it is who knows how long HO will take to grant BRP. My question , is it possible to expedite appeal hearing to another part of UK where the appeal wait time is less?london is the most busiest as everyone knows. If yes how?has anyone else encountered same situation?